(H) <Realm> LF more HC raiders 9/9N 3/9HC

Hey there fellow Magtheridon players! I’ve recently posted in guild recruitment looking for healers to join our raiding team (read below)
Hi. I’m one of the officers for the guild which is a Horde guild based on the Magtheridon server. Originally founded in the last few months of Legion, where the guild reached AoTC in Antorus and then carried over into BFA to hit AoTC in Uldir. We are currently looking to hit curve for the third time in Battle of Dazar’alor. Starting in normal for a couple of weeks to grab some last minute before moving swiftly into heroic for that sweet, sweet AoTC achievement once again.

We currently sit at 14 active raid members, raiding thursday and sunday at 20:30 - 23:00 server time. To round out our raiding team and strengthen our already strong raiding comp, we are looking for a dedicated healer or two to reach curve with us.

We currently have the following healers: Holy Paladin, Discipline Priest and Mistweaver Monk with a Ret Pally who can off spec and a Balance Druid who can also off spec. Ideally, we would want a full time healer to replace our off specs.

(Any other roles will be considered but priority is on getting another healer or two)

We’re not fussed on what healing class you play, we just ask that you’re dedicated to raiding and put in the same amount of effort as the rest of us.
Unfortunately, we’re not looking for a part time/1 day a week raider (sorry for those reading if you are one of these)

Like most guilds do, we would trial you for 3 weeks (6 raid days) to make sure we all get on well. We also ask that you bring pots, flasks and food (although we usually provide feasts and cauldrons but it stands in good stead if you can bring things for yourself.)

If you’d like to join our ranks and our raid times and goals match yours then please add me on battlenet or reply here with your battlenet tag and I’ll add you.

Thanks for reading,
Lew

Battlenet: Riddesu#2266

Updated with recruitment info and progress

If any small guilds would be interesting in joining up with us in a merger of sorts, please add me on battlenet (found above)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.