[H] Reckless Illusions

Greetings to one and all!

Reckless Illusions is a fairly new guild on the realm of Stormscale. Although new to the realm, we are originally from a guild on Draenor that decided to have a fresh start for Shadowlands.

As a guild, we have no single focus towards a specific aspect of the game. Our roster is built up of people that enjoy all aspects of the game, working together to excel and enjoy in everything we do. With that in mind, we still have parts of the guild that is more built up than others. We have daily guild groups playing together when leveling, doing BGs and arena, and mythic/M+ runs, whilst enjoying the community feeling within the guild chat and discord server/voice channels. We are also working towards and planning for future guild raiding days.

As a whole, we try to hold the aim within our community to always choose to do what you enjoy, instead of doing things that are considered the “meta” or FOTM. Aswell as this, we try and uphold the values of the classic era of WoW, where your guild was not a tool filled with people who didn’t speak to one another, but a guild that was filled with your friends and family.

We are open to recruiting any class and specs, and are not limiting towards people who are only doing specific things in the game. Anyone and everyone is welcome who have a friendly attitude.

We have both an off-site guild page, and active discord server.

If anyone has any questions, or would like an invite, feel free post on this thread, or to message myself or one of the officers ingame.

Myself - AviM#21470
Jexx (GM) - MiniNinja#222236

1 Like

Always looking for more cool people to join us, whatever your class, spec, ilvl, new player or old we want to hear from you. Especially looking for healers or people that want to roll a healer but just never felt comfortable, come join us and learn without being judged. We make groups to help people level and gear up every week in mythics. We have an active discord with people online every evening and often during the day too. We are currently looking to form a raid team and get into Nathria.

Cheers, see you in game soon :slight_smile:

Still looking for healers for our raid team, we started Castle Nathria this weekend. We start on normal and work our way up so no pressure to be a super awesome mythic raider, we can all progress together.

Always looking for cool people of any class, we run mythic+ regularly.

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Resto druid with 203 ilevel here o/, and this thread is relevant to my interests ^_^. Added bnet id’s from first post, but here’s mine too just in case: Aivopieru#2605

1 Like

Hey Yksi, thanks for the reply, you can also contact me on Discord - Kagool#6087 or BNET - Chip#21734

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Hi Yksi, Thank you for your interest in our guild. I’ve accepted your BNET request! Look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.