[H] < REDPILL > Recruiting - 10/10 HC - Social/Heroic Raiding

Contact for more info: BNET - Rukojenkins#2655 - MettiFrags#2812 - Pixxie#2718

About us:

Currently 10/10 Normal - 10/10 Heroic CN

We are a guild focused on Social/Heroic Raiding with the plans of eventually doing Mythic bosses but at our own pace. We aim to include everyone we can into our raids.

We are building < REDPILL > as a guild that cuts out all political correctness as we feel modern life has made people afraid to speak and afraid to say what they want to say.

Our plans for recruitment for our raiding team is to take it slowly, because we want to take the time on each of our members to really get to know you so we can determine if you are the right fit for the team. We want a team that is very close nit and active in discord so we can create a friendly, fun environment.

Raiding:

The plan is to keep working on Normal/Heroic and just straight having fun, with eventually taking down Mythic bosses. Nobody is hard locked into playing their class, we encourage people to play “meme” specs if they find it more fun and to jump on an alt for a raid to try something new out, its all good here.

Requirements:

What we require from you first and foremost is to be a person that isn’t afraid of words, someone who enjoys very dark humour and is an active speaker amongst the guild. To be a member you must at least attend 1 raid every week.

Discord server is Boosted to level 2, so you can stream to the guild in 1080p 60fps, we appreciate people that do this as it gives us something to watch when eating or afk.

Your attitude is the most important thing to us

Pref Classes:

Tank Closed - Healer 1 Spot - DPS Open.

Raid times: Server time.

Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00
Sunday: 19:00 - 23:00

If you think this sounds like the guild for you please contact us on the info provided at the top, alternatively you can contact us directly on discord.

Discord - Ruko#1644 - Mettifrags#7601 - Syiin#2863

1 Like

Need ranged DPS <3

Pref DH Tank

Only DPS needed for now <3

Just Locks, Mages and standbys needed now.

Still some spots left for our mythic team. Mages, come on in!

If you still feel like you would fit in our group but pushing mythic is not your cup of tea, hit me up.

Looking for Mages and a replacement Tank.

More ranged dps are welcome if you feel like your’e the fit for us, cheers!

I joined this guild a month ago after not playing for 6 years. If you want a community and not a group of elitist this is a place for you. Progress is visible with every raid. 4/10 HC and going strong.

I welcome my brother in arms.

Dont be bad be good.

#1 Guild EU

In need of a Warrior and DH.

I recently joined this guild! I have managed to clear normal and go 9/10 with these guys. If you like relaxed atmosphere and good talks at night when you feel lonely… We have those sometimes, maybe. Idk. They make me laugh.

9/10 HC !!! going strong

We are in need of an Arms Warrior and Havoc DH.

Friends come and join us! Crazy bunch of ppl in here.

LF Lock, Hpala, rouge…

We are looking for a new Tank, a Resto druid/sham and various DPS.

looking for 1-2 healers ( 1 pally ), and various dps…

Paladin here. Ret spec on M+.

Have not DPS’d CN. But, Tanked CN 10/10N. Did Shriek H.

Sunfall#11433 on Btag. Sunfall#1112 on Disco.