[H] <Renown> 10/10H recruiting Warlock for Mythic

About us
We are a friendly guild with a good atmosphere and a keen focus on progressing through Mythic and attempting to get Cutting Edge this tier. We like to think we are a welcoming place that takes care of it’s members and has a laugh together.
Raid times
We raid Mythic on Mondays and Thursdays, 20-23ST. Saturdays we have an optional HC run.
What do we need?
We currently only need a Warlock for the team, but we are also happy to take on other new members to join us in our HC raids and fill in for Mythic when other members can’t make it.
Additional info
We use Discord for voice communication during raids. It’s expected that anyone who raids with us must at least listen. We do lots of M+ as a Guild, have helped each other and new members get KSM and are willing to invest a lot of time in the right people.
Interested?
If we sound like a good fit for you, you can reply to this post and I will get back to you as soon as possible, or you can contact me or our Officers in-game. My battlenet is: Cookie#2643
Alternatively you can apply to the guild through the guild finder feature.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.