[H] <Renown> (4/10M) are looking for DPS!

About us
Renown is a relatively new guild, formed on 3/3/21 from a small group of friends that were still eager to push Mythic CN once our old HC team died. We originally founded the Guild with a simple goal in mind, to keep playing the game we love with people we enjoy playing it with. We believe people play best in a fun and toxic free environment. Due to starting fresh on a new server it took us a little while to get established but now progression has got off to a good start and we have high hopes for the team moving forward. All that is missing is our last few new friends!
Raid times
We raid Mythic on Mondays and Thursdays, 20-23ST. Saturdays we have an optional HC/Alt run for fun and preparing new characters.
Our plan
Because we started late with progressing in 9.0 we have come to accept that CE may be out of reach this tier. However, we intend to get as close as we can whilst re-clearing for weekly loot so we can make the team as strong as possible ahead of 9.1. When the new patch is released, we intend to clear HC and move on to Mythic as early as we can.
What do we need?
We currently have at least 3 DPS spots available for our main team, 1 preferably with a Tank spec as occasionally one of the current ones can’t make it. We have a rather relaxed approach to who can join us, most importantly we are looking for active players that are willing to put the time in to improve themselves and the team. All committed DPS are welcome to apply, even those with catching up to do.
Additional info
We use Discord for voice communication during raids. It’s expected that anyone who raids with us must at least listen. We do lots of M+ as a Guild, have helped each other and new members get KSM and are willing to invest a lot of time in the right people.
Interested?
If we sound like a good fit for you, you can reply to this post and I will get back to you as soon as possible, or you can contact me or our Officers in-game. My battlenet is: Cookie#2643
Alternatively you can apply to the guild through the guild finder feature.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.