[H] <Retaliate>

Retaliate are still hunting for DPS, preferably ranged but will consider everything to bolster our raid team and push more in to Mythic raiding both this tier and coming ones! We’re also happy to take socials and M+'ers, the more the merrier!

Feel free to reach out to anyone in the guild who can then point you to an officer if they’re slacking around on alt :slight_smile:

Hi, I have both this mage, Boomie & warlock. (Also DH at 410ilvl) happy to play any of the classes, what is the guild in more need of?

poking topic

Recruiting mainly melee but also exceptional ranged

Looking for last few spots for 8.2

Hey, I am looking for a fresh start after a small break. What are you current raid times and what are you aiming for? Thanks!

Hey Anghari

I will try get on argent dawn to answer your questions but if not and you have more you can add me @setanta#21724, as for raid times we raid from 8-11 server time. at the moment we are mainly looking for people for 8.2 but we aim to go as far as we can go, while we continue to enjoy ourselfs. so far we are clearing 2/8m every week and progressing through jade

looking for final spots for 8.2 shadow, lock and elemental

Hi there :blush: I have read your post and I have to say, I am very interesting in this guild :blush: you sound exactly what I am looking for, a mature family friendly place to call home :blush:

I currently play a blood elf paladin but I aim to main a Mag’har Orc Warrior when I get them unlocked :heart:

As for a guild I’m am looking to raid in the far future but for now a social, friendly place that helps with dungeons, quests ect :blush:

Please feel free to add me as SnowPaaw#1523 on battle net as I’m on mobile only until Friday evening for more questions and general chit chat.

I really look forward to speak with one of you :blush:

For the Horde! :heart:

1 Like

In need of shadow priest, elemental and lock

still recruiting socials and exceptional players

Hi there!

I’d like to have a chat if possible!

Discord: Raskl#0845
BNet: Raskl#2249

Im on a different server but willing to move if I find the right guild :slight_smile: I like the sound of you guys!

hi there tiigeri ive added you to battle net :grinning:

Hey, what’s your ID? It’s not showing up on battle net :S

Setana#21724

Thanks, I’ve added you, name might be Raskl

Now 8/8h looking for a some extra dps for mythic progression, empasis on a dh

Looking for some boomie love on fridays? Free inervates

As healer im always looking for more innervates:P if you’d like to have a chat chuck me an invite at setanta#21724 or message aurelliea in game:)

Still in need of a dh and some ranged dps