[H] Retired Veterans recruiting for 2day HC raiding SL

Hi there

Let me introduce you to our guild Retired Veterans

The name says it all, a fairly new guild made by a group of friends. All of us have previous experience raiding on the highest level in WoW. With real life commitment (family, work, … ) asking a lot from each of us. The decision was made to create an environment that fits our needs. Family and friends are what makes this guild strong.

The guild has a semi-casual atmosphere planning a 2day raid schedule with a heroic clear as our main goal.

Our raiding days are:
Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00
Monday: 20:00 - 23:00

Currently recruiting:
Mage
Warlock
DK
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Other applications will also be considered.

We are flexible & 100% attendance is not required. We understand life has its obstacles & its challenges.

If you’re reading this & you feel like this is what you are looking for in a guild, don’t hesitate to contact us.

AXY#21612

We are currently recruiting all classes & roles going into Shadowlands.

We hope to welcome you into our family :wink:

Axy

1 Like

Lovely guild <3

Hi,

I have a mistweaver monk that is looking for a home atm. Are you looking for healers?

Hi.

We are currently not actively looking for healer classes. Although we don’t have a MW at the moment. Feel free to have a chat with me in-game & we can figure something out.

awsome guild, feel free to ask annyone from our team, we will get to you as fast as we can :wink:

Currently recruiting more (ranged) dps classes

Mage
Warlock
Spriest
Boomkin

Melee dps can also apply.

Feel free to send me a PM = AXY#21612

Hello, i am an officer on another guild and i will leave cause as you said very correctly, life,work,GF etc comes first and i have no time for many things to keep up to a hardcore guild.
Tho i am playing SP and Prot Pala, have all classes as well.
Me and one friend (he is Warr Dps) we are LF a guild for not hardcore stuff, anymore :smiley:
We mostly care for HC raiding, M+ and some arena…

If interested plz add me for more info palabos#2129 or ask here :smiley:
thanks

That sounds like exactly the kind of guild im looking for! Im still undecided on what im actually going to play into SL. Usually more into the hybrid classes so I can do a bit of everything really.

Feel free to pm me in-game

We are still looking for a strong warlock. Send me a pm in-game

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.