[H] Returning healer lf guild

Hello everybody,
After short 4 month break, I’m returning to WoW and I’m looking for a new place for myself. To make it clear, as for some of you, it might be viable - my break was mostly caused by unsuccessful history with raiding guild - I got stuck in low-pop server, with a guild that had horrible attitude towards people and for me, really low progression, and decided to transfer to TN.
I’m playing WoW, with longer or shorter breaks, since WoD pre-patch and have been playing all of the roles - DPS, tank, healer, within many specs, with different results, in BfA, I was playing full time as a healer and those are classes I have currently available:
~360 MW Monk
~350 Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman that’s currently 116, but I should finish him up by today.
And I plan to have him around ~360/370 by the time new raid hits (hopefully).

Over the course of BfA I’ve been mostly raiding as MW and RShaman (with RShaman being my main), so I can offer “my best” at those two, while Paladin being a little bit behind. I can also transfer Priest (~355) from my previous realm, but would like to stick to MW/Shaman for now.

What I can offer is:
*couple of hours every weekday (18-23) to raid, progress, get myself well and stacked
*fluent english communication using any type of tool - TS3, Mumble, Discord, whatever guild is using, I’ll be using it as well.
*due to personal life things on weekends, I’m mostly unavailable either full day on Saturday or Sunday, it can switch, so I’m unable to guarantee my availability during the weekends.

If you’re interested to discuss this further hit me up on Glaeran#2987 so we can discuss things :slight_smile:

novanagaming .com/join-us/

wowprogress .com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Novana+Gaming

We are currently in need of a few more active raiders to our Mythic team. Feel free to leave an application or contact Keriko#2245

Raiding days are: Wed + Thurs + Mon 19.30-22.30 Server time

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.