[H] Returning player looking for hardcore guild

This may be a long shot and maybe it should be the other way around, but I am looking for a hardcore guild that’s willing to give a chance to a recently returned undergeared player.

I used to raid with a hardcore guild in Cataclysm but then stopped playing WoW altogether at the end of the expansion. I returned to the game a few weeks ago and now I want to get back into hardcore raiding. I am trying to see if it’s possible to avoid joining a more casual guild just for gearing/practice before leaving for something more serious. I don’t mind joining only alt raids or M+ for the time being, but my ultimate goal is a guaranteed spot in the main/progression raids.

My main is a rogue at around 395 ilvl, but I am transitioning to ranged classes, particularly a warlock and a shaman. I would prefer to play one these three, but I would consider another ranged dps or healing class. Playing tank is an option as well, but this is a serious commitment and will require more discussion. Realm is not important, but the faction must be Horde.

Let’s see if this gets anywhere.

Hi,

Not sure if we’re exactly what you’re looking for, but currently we have a reroll project that is forming. It is designed to bring together players and returning players, to max out characters on a new server together. The idea is that when we hit 120 we will look at focusing on PvE content on a 2-3 day raid schedule.

If you feel intrigued by this please give our forum post a read here:

Alternatively, add me on bnet and we can chat about any questions you have Brad#2280

Thanks!