[PCU] Blood Knight RP - Blood Edict of Vandellor đŸ©ž

Excerpt from the Blood Edict
(...) Thus said his Majesty the ever-radiant Sun King –
“The Law of Dawns is just.” But wherein consists the Law of Dawns? In these things, to wit, little respite from the sun, many good deeds, loyalty, purity, truthfulness, nobility.
The gift of spiritual insight, one I have given in manifold ways; whilst in manlands or elflands, in ancient Kalimdor and isles once shattered, I have conferred various favors, even unto the boon of life to misbegotten Amani primitives and many other good deeds I have done.
For this purpose I have caused this scripture of the Law of Dawns to be written that elves may walk after its teaching and that it may long endure. And he who will thus follow its teachings will do well for I sign it by my own blood. (...)
(...) Now, by the Eternal Sun, go and ensure glory for our people and bring the Law of Dawns wherever you go, be the executioner’s sword and the judge's scales so you might weigh the blood of our enemies against The Blood Father’s and find them wanting. Become this Edict’s embodiment as you carry its words signed by His blood. Go and be a weapon, Knights of the Blood Edict.

Welcome the the Blood Edict of Vandellor Thread

Who are we?

The Blood Edict of Vandellor is a guild dedicated to Blood Knight RP

How different are you from the other existing guilds? The Blood Edict is very much established in the spirit of the ‘anti-paladin’, meaning brutality, efficiency and discipline is the name of the game. Our Knights are not ‘nice guys’ and do not adhere to morality in the face of an objective. Nothing short of ‘perfect’ execution of daily routines and combat doctrines will be acceptable.
Are you just RPing TBC Blood Knights?

No. The Edict are proper followers of Lady Liadrin, Silvermoon and the Light. That being said, the Edict is not known for the immense value they put in ‘morals’ preferring to do what is required to complete an objective in an efficient and ‘proper’ manner.

Can I join as a non-Blood Knight character?

No. If you are looking for non-Blood Knight Blood Elf RP I recommend you check the [PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons đŸ’« guild thread .

I want to join! Do I have to start from being an initiate? No. Your character may already be a fully fledged knight by the time he joined us, however, if you are looking for initiate RP and rise through the ranks until eventually you become knight, we welcome you as well.
What types of events can I expect?

Here are some event types and vibe we are going for;

• Knight initiation quests and trials
  • Drills
  • Marching forth to spread the ‘Law of Quel’thalas’ on behalf of Silvermoon’s interest
  • Cooperation with Horde guilds who share our interests and objectives
  • Bringing battle against the enemies of Silvermoon, namely, the Alliance and their lackeys
  • Personal quests and character progression
  • Establishing checkpoints and questioning civilians and suspicious persons
  • War crimes? We would never do such a thing :smirk:
  • Typically questionable Blood Elf behavior. Ends justify the means.
Are there transmog rules?

Yes, there is a uniform. No mogs that will deviate from it will be allowed without officer permission.

Rank Structure:
The Bloodwarder

The harsh leader of the Blood Edict chapter. Uncompromising and focused, forever bound to the service of the High Kingdom, the Blood Matron and the Light. As of right now Bloodwarder Reldrin Sunstriker is in possession of this title. She is infamous for her readiness of employing less savory allies and methods to further the Blood Knight's objective.

Knight-Captain

The Knight Captain is the second in command to the Bloodwarder and in her absence ensure that the Blood Edict fulfill their duty. Exemplar Blood Knight and embodiment of order, this position is currently filled by Knight-Captain Marus Bloodspear.

Knight-Master

The Knight-Masters are the hands of the Bloodwarder and the Knight-Captain, they ensure her, and the Order's will is done. They are punishers and mentors, serving as officers in the Bloodwarder's absence and as field commanders on the battlefield, orchestrating the flow of battle and executing doctrines.

Champion

The Champion is a rank gifted to a Blood Knight who has displayed exceptional skills in combat and unwavering faith in the Blood Knight cause. Traditionally he is the chapter's best combatant and wears unique armor that marks his status.

Knight

The most elite of Silvermoon's troops. Those who have achieved the rank of Knight have achieved mastery with the Light, embodying its and Silvermoon's will. Each Knight is a force to behold and a hardened veteran of many battlefields, riding atop their iconic Thalassian Chargers which spells doom to all who oppose them.

Adept

Adepts are the bread and butter of the Blood Knight Order. Forming the rank and file Ranseur-wielding Blood Knights who have connected with the Light. Disciplined and eager, the Adepts have proven their worth to the Blood Knight order and are eager to prove themselves further in hope that they one day may ascend to Knighthood.

Initiate

Initiates are the recruits and aspirant Blood Elves who wish to dedicate themselves to the Blood Knight order. Those elves are in training, learning how to use the spear and their weapon of choice and learning about the faith in the Light. These Blood Elves act as squires to the rest of the Order, being tasked with mundane objectives and are subjected to harsh treatment as their discipline is being forged. Once deemed ready, an initiate would undertake the task of crafting his own Ranseur and eventually graduating into an Adept.

The Four Virtues

In accordance with the Law of the Dawns, the Blood Edict’s Blood Knights have fostered a belief in the Light that is unique to them and the Sin’dorei people. According to their tradition, they were thought up by High Priest Vandellor itself and they are forever enshrined within the document that is the Blood Edict itself. Those virtues come in contrast with the traditional three virtues of the Humans and the N’aaru worship of the Draenei. Each Initiate of the Edict learns very quickly of the virtues and before long trials themed after them will be taking place. As the Initiate progresses through her training, she will eventually choose a virtue to embrace and embody in service of the Light and Quel’thalas.

Order

Order teaches that we should strive to create a world that has no need for us and that every soul should punish those who hold back progress. It is embodied by the maxims “embrace obsolescence” and “every soul a tyrant.” The former encourages us to build a world of perfect, self-sustaining order, while the latter encourages every mortal—elf or otherwise—to be a force for Light-driven order.

Discipline

Discipline teaches that no achievement occurs without loss and that emotions are a distraction and a vulnerability—this includes fear, which interferes with our Light granted duty and which we turn into a weapon against the weak. The maxim “emotion is weakness” encourages us to purge our minds of all tempestuous feelings and desires, be they fear and sorrow or love and pride so we might give ourselves to the Light. “Execution by ïŹ‚ame” teaches that we must be ready to destroy all to accomplish our aims, and that only by casting off something may one become greater.

Mercilessness

Mercilessness claims that all are guilty of something and that compassion is damaging to civilization. The lesson that “society cannot survive mercy” is one of our oldest philosophical tenets, teaching that exceptions pave the path to anarchy and that a bleeding heart sickens all society. Tied in with this idea, the maxim “none are innocent” reminds us that everyone has transgressed and harbors unjust thoughts, and so none are truly deserving of mercy or exceptional treatment under the law and the Light.

Humility

Humility teaches us that our considerable pride as a race interferes with our tasks and leads to disastrous effects. Indeed, our ancestors nearly witnessed our one-time queen destroy then entire world in her pride. Thus removal of ego and humbling one's self before the Light is a pre-requisite to practice all the other virtues, for without wholly accepting the Light as a greater force for the good of the Thalassian people, how can one hope to wield it?

Is the guild active right now?

YES! And we are recruiting! Come aboard!

Should you be interested you may dm Isaac the SaberFace#3148 in Discord. Otherwise you can /w Reldrin or Marus in game.

Tal anu’men no Sin’dorei

46 Likes

Come on all of you big strong men
Uncle Lor’themar needs your help again
He’s got himself in a terrible jam
Way down yonder in Arathi-nam so
Put down your books and pick up a sword we’re
Gonna have a whole lotta fun with the Horde

8 Likes

Very muscular and giga chad

4 Likes

Best poetry I have ever heard.

2 Likes

Why are you not wearing red and black, though
 even Coldshade’s staying closer to the OG colour scheme right now.

Jokes aside, you guys seem cool! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is IT coldshade! I am confiscating the crown. You will not get it back until you get into a Sunshower to remove this void stink you have.

3 Likes

Sharp plate, sharper wits and a hell of a lot of potential for the Blood Elf community. What’s not there to love.

4 Likes

Bring law and order to Silvermoon, it bloody needs it.

(pun intended)

4 Likes

For the Horde, Blood Knights.
Can’t wait to see this in action.

6 Likes

Good luck with the guild! Looks like a unique concept, I dig it.

2 Likes

Two professional and experienced Guild Masters making a unique and flavourful guild? Hell yes, that’s what I want to see.
Can’t wait for you guys to hit the floor!

4 Likes

We will be watching your career with great interest.

1 Like

I really love the Idea of a knight guild on horde side and what better way than blood knights?

especially this part is what I like the most about that! Best of luck!

1 Like

corr! !! get in lads!!!

1 Like

You guys like the Sun as well, so you’re good in my books.

1 Like

The Sun? The most awesome thing ever. The Eternal Sun though
? Some might say, it is godly.

2022 just keeps giving

4 Likes

A group of our future knights aided the Highblood Myrmidons as the two units teamed up to defend the borders against a band of Alliance crusaders!

We’ll have small things planned from now until our launch in February, so come tag along!

5 Likes

2 Likes

The Guild isn’t even launched yet and yet you were able to provide lots of fun for myself and my beloved guildies during these past few events we’ve shared! Much love from the Waldengardians :blush:

3 Likes