[H-RP] Deathguard - Dormant

Your Queen needs YOU!

”That’s right, the 9th Battalion, ‘B’ Company are looking for more forsaken to fill their ranks! Recently risen and looking for purpose? Join today and see the world with Her Majesty’s Deathguards! Enjoy benefits such as limb insurance, dental, a sizeable pay packet and the chance to put down Alliance dogs aplenty!

Fight for your Warchief, glory to the Horde!”

Hello! <Deathguard> is a new Forsaken roleplay guild focused on creating a unique military experience for role players on Argent Dawn. The guild is aimed at players who wish to try their hand at Forsaken/military roleplay from an infantry perspective, focusing on formations, tactics and more to enact the Warchief’s will.

The guild concept is beginner friendly, with new members encouraged to play freshly risen Forsaken, so if you’re new to military or Forsaken roleplay worry not as there will be access to help along the way should you have any queries or questions.

Specifically the guild focuses on Forsaken Infantry role play, utilising battle ranks, patrol skills and various other methods to do battle upon the enemy, this guild is for those who want to be a cog in the Forsaken war machine. You will be one of the Queen’s Deathguards, and you’ll fight with your Forsaken brothers and sisters in the shield wall, knee-deep in the muddy trenches of Azeroth as blight and bombs engulf your enemies!

What sets us apart from other military and/or Forsaken guilds is our focus on infantry combat, the forsaken elements within it and, with our concept being closely tied to newly-risen Forsaken, to gently break people into a new type of roleplay they may not be well versed in or indeed comfortable executing.

The Forsaken war machine may never need to eat or sleep, but it does need a limb reattached from time to time!

The guild does welcome hardened veterans of the Forsaken, but we do recommend fresh corpses for the optimal training experience.

The average month in the guild is set to include training, deployment (RP-PvE/PvP) with the occasional campaign thrown in for good measure. Rest assured there will never be a dull moment for your character in the 9th.

Please leave any questions or queries below. I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield!

If you’d like to get in touch with us in-game then please contact myself or Rostov.
For the Warchief!

54 Likes

Look out Perroy! You got compitition!

1 Like

I like this

8 Likes

Best of luck, always nice to see more thought out and comprehensive forum posts about new guilds :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Very cool.

7 Likes

Good luck! Hope it turns out well.

5 Likes

I’d be very interested in joining this! Do you have any requirements regarding uniform and the like?

And in regards to Death Knights is it better to re-roll to a warrior for this?

(Never done Forsaken RP before!)

6 Likes

Do you have any requirements regarding uniform and the like?

I weep as I look at the deathguard NPCs with shield and sword all the while they wear the MAIL set.

7 Likes

Thank you all for the support! We’ve set up shop in the Valley of Honor and will be doing the recruitment rounds in Orgrimmar for the rest of the week before training commences.

I’d be very interested in joining this! Do you have any requirements regarding uniform and the like?

The uniforms we use are the Forsaken warfront sets, but obviously that’s only obtainable for people at max level. Naturally we’d like everyone to be 120, but there are some questing sets comprised of various items from the 1-60 levelling experience that form our ‘lowbie’ uniform until such times as you’re able to get the warfront set.

And in regards to Death Knights is it better to re-roll to a warrior for this?

There are no class restrictions in the guild, so you’re welcome to play whatever you like.

7 Likes

Perfect, I’ll see if I can find you guys in Orgrimmar in that case! Looking forward to the RP!

4 Likes

Lorgar joining the Deathguard: somewhere in Azeroth a golden plated paladin sneezes.

5 Likes

Good concept + Good dudes = Good times
I recommend these fellas 100%

6 Likes

Good concept, chill guys

Recommended

4 Likes

Best of luck.

4 Likes

Wow this guild looks so cool it almost makes me want to die and be brought back to eternally serve in undeath

5 Likes

Good luck! I look forward to RPing with you!

2 Likes

Good old military guild. Sounds very solid, especialy for beginers who want to try their hands at playing a forsaken.

Good luck!

5 Likes

Being held at gunpoint to comment again.

The report of a minor assault finds itself into the hands of the local authorities, among them the Hand of Conquest. Though a minor incident, the behaviour of the accused may raise questions about his political stances, affiliation and activity…

Name: Bartel Bleakeye
Date: 12/03/19

Report type: Physical assault of a Deathguard
Intel: Troll with disguised face assaulted Deathguard Bartel Bleakeye in the Wyvern’s Tail when he approached. Reviled by the “stench” of the undead and after numerous insults, the troll in question lashed out with a kick. After being asked to come to the barracks to resolve the issue with an officer or the local authorities, the troll refused and insisted on his innocence, causing quite the ruckus around the tavern. When he finally agreed, he took the next opportunity to flee, much to the dismay of Lorgar Anderson and Bartel Bleakeye.

Name of the accused: Supposedly Tza’tziki

Appearance: Blue skinned jungle troll covered in short fur. Slender, agile and trained body. Wears brown hood, making his face almost impossible to see, red pants and white shirt in poor condition. Carries a brown dagger and backpack.

Other information: Troll went through efforts to disguise his face and insisted on not showing it. Generally suspicious behaviour and showed disrespect towards the Forsaken and their soldiers in specific. Possible witnesses are some soldiers of the Grim Gest.

11 Likes

very cool, proper undead ranks

2 Likes