[H-RP] Deathguard - Dormant

In a bad Typhus impression “Hello my pus-drenched brother!”

4 Likes

We’re in Orgrimmar again tonight so if you fancy getting into some super cool roleplay then head on down to the Valley of Honour!

2 Likes

Very interesting conversation about paper the other night!

Seriously though, lovely people to RP with.

3 Likes

Hopefully you’ll join the metacommunity of the PCU and not give in to other suboptimal groups.

1 Like

How can you serve if you can’t here the orders? A Deaf guard sounds like a pretty bad idea.

9 Likes

No, you got it all wrong they guard you from going Deaf with all that shouting in the valley.

5 Likes

Got to do a little bit of RP today on a Forsaken for the first time, was a lot of fun trying to find the balance! Look forward to running with these guys for a while, the officers seem to have a well of knowledge behind them too.

10/10 would die again.

4 Likes

Great lads, fun will be had.

2 Likes

Join desthguard
Join deathguard…

YES, DO IT

Seriously do it, it’s a nice idea

3 Likes

… why must you make me want to resurrect my forsaken. Why?! She was Hand of Agony once.

4 Likes

Things are really starting to pick up in the guild as we muster in Orgrimmar, recruits are being taught the basics whilst more Forsaken rally to our banner! Join now and take the fight to the Alliance dogs!

6 Likes

To kill INHUMAN BEASTS…

Forsaken are the true Lordaeron and Human

:smiley:

3 Likes

Greatly enjoying my time with these people so far! Cannot wait to go out and about to train!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see this purple warmachine in action!

3 Likes

Our ranks continue to grow as we gear up towards our first training phase at the start of next week. Preliminary training and casual RP continue to take place until Sunday as well as active recruitment, so if you’re waiting for a chance to come and join in then now’s the time! GLORY TO SYLVANAS!

5 Likes

I’m not really a dwarf, it’s a clever disguise…

Having a lot of good time roleplaying in this guild - can’t wait to see where UNDYING loyalty to the Banshee Queen and the Horde will take us…

Oh yeah, we’ll be around Orgrimmar tonight+tomorrow night, so if you’ve thought about joining, this weekend’s a really excellent time!!

4 Likes

Proper army boys, give it a try!

5 Likes

Hopefully they’ll be their own community and leave people in peace about which “meta-community” they are part of.

5 Likes

We did some good drill today! Practicing sentry detail and more patrol work, really looking forward to our first deployment after this weekend!

And to get into the warfront set…This stuff smells like the last Deathguard they stuck in it.

5 Likes

Our last evening in Orgrimmar for a good while - if you’re still interested/want to know more, give me(Rostov) a nod IC/OOC and we can talk all you like!

Tomorrow the company moves to an undisclosed Forsaken establishment for training and introduction to field operating - it’s gonna be great :muscle:

“But Rostov, can I join during training?” ABSOLUTELY, your fellow Deathguards will help you up to speed no problemo!

Dark Lady watch over you…

3 Likes