[H-RP] Deathguard - Dormant

Lovely bunch of people, known a few of them for years. Can’t ask for more if you’re looking for a taste of high brand military roleplay on the Horde side.

5 Likes

It’s been a wild and wonderful week, again I’d like to extend my gratitude towards those who have given our project support and interacted with us in-game. This marks the end of our time in Orgrimmar for the remainder of this month, with the company being redirected to a training facility tomorrow evening in order to shape up the new blood for the trials of war!

If you failed to catch us while we were in Orgrimmar and wish to join in on the fun then we can arrange for you to join us out in the field. We’re all very excited to see how the new recruits fare in our first training phase.

Your Queen wants YOU, to serve in the army!

6 Likes

This gives me all the good totalitarian feels that the old Pro-Garrosh community of guilds gave me back in the day.

Seen these excellent(ly morbid) enforcers of the Banshee Queen around on their business the last few days, quite high calibre stuff I must say.
Perhaps as the inevitable tide rises against Her Majesty I may be tempted for one last time to give Forsaken roleplay a chance with these delectably devilishly (and slickly uniformed no less) soldiers with an iron will.

What class would be best though I wonder…

:vulcan_salute: :skull: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

A hastily written report finds itself on the table of Forsaken High Command from Andorhal, Western Plaguelands. In large lettering is the word CLASSIFIED.

Date: 18/03/19
Report type: Combat

Upon our arrival in the Plaguelands we were set upon by a Worgen ambush, cleverly concealed behind rises on either side of the road. The pack was four in number and they were relatively well armed.

I managed to snatch a missive from one of their runners and it revealed a series of hit and run attacks are being made on Horde supply routes and patrols in the area. I’ve made it known to the residing Executor in Andorhal that I will take my men and rout these blasted mongrels from the Banshee Queen’s lands during our stay here to spare him the manpower.

It is to my understanding that the attacks are to only grow in frequency, which will inconveniently interrupt my training schedule. It seems the men will receive a trial by fire.

Signed,
Captain R. Volckheim,
9th Battalion, ‘B’ Company

4 Likes

A Forsaken courier arrives in Orgrimmar and quickly sets about delivering grim news to his exiled kin in their camps - flyers with word from Lordaeron reaches her people…

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

While we, the Forsaken, the TRUE people of Lordaeron have been welcomed into Orgrimmar by our NOBLE allies in the Horde, the crimes of the revolting Alliance appear to be CEASELESS.

Even now, as the war effort rolls on, Alliance SQUATTERS occupy our homeland in wretched pockets all over Lordaeron - these are not simple, honourless partisans, but Alliance loyalists! ANDORHAL itself is infested with their ilk.

The Forsaken will not tolerate these unwelcome, self-asserted tenants upon our lands - the Deathguard will evict every single one by swordpoint, and they may return in UNDEATH.

If you can stand, if you can fight - by the Dark Lady, join this noble effort to cleanse our homeland! WE ARE FORSAKEN.

Signed,

Sergeant V. Rostov,
9th Battalion, ‘B’ Company of the Deathguard

6 Likes

The Captain sits in his chair and begins to write - the joys of paperwork.

Forsaken High Command
Orgrimmar
20/03

Further skirmishes have recently commenced in the streets of Andorhal, it appears that the Alliance squatters are rather hesitant to relinquish their grasp upon the former Alliance section of the city.

Attempts to break the Alliance line have been successful, with local auxiliaries lending a hand to fight back the enemy’s efforts. Despite this, an overwhelming number of soldiers appears to swing the balance in their favour in terms of prolonged engagements. As such we are limited to using hit and run tactics, as well as relying on support outside the company to repel their incursions into our territory.

To remedy this I would formally request the allocation of new blood to the 9th Battalion wherever convenient, ‘B’ Company requires more men to adequately fight off this foreign invasion. Resources are tight in the north, but the soldiers are doing what they can with what they have.

Signed,
Captain R. Volckheim,
9th Battalion, ‘B’ Company

Hello! We’re still looking for able-bodied men and women of the Forsaken to join our ranks and fight back the Alliance menace. Currently in Andorhal and soon to be deployed to the front, 9th Battalion ‘B’ Company wants YOU to take the fight to these Alliance dogs!

Glory to Sylvanas!

5 Likes

Fire, fire and more fire. Apologies to the Alliance Dogs that were Greater Pyroblasted in the face…

6 Likes

BURN BABY, BURN!

Deathguard <3

5 Likes

The Ninth continues to train fighting men of Lordaeron in Andorhal, despite encountering several Alliance squatters(effectively evicted by now…)

Come join the Deathguard in their efforts to liberate the Forsaken homeland - be one with the war effort and walk the road to victory over the Alliance!

Dark Lady watch over you.

2 Likes

Forsaken Homeland ?
Go liberate graveyards yes.
Lordaeron for the living.
The flame is coming for you.

Executor Harold Graverot, Western Plaguelands
22/03

I am pleased to report that Operation STORM has been executed with textbook efficiency, with two of the Alliance’s incursions into the area having been crushed with extreme prejudice by the 9th.

The first encampment was largely occupied by scouts and militiamen, located slightly east of The Bulwark. Intel on the camp was limited so the company approached with subtlety before commencing newly-implemented STORM tactics on the surrounding structures.

The second encampment, located just off of the coast of the Eastern Plaguelands, appeared deserted. Intelligence suggested there were scourge remnants in the area and sure enough they attempted to ambush the company. The mindless were put down quickly.

The last encampment was well fortified, with well-armed sentries posted outside of the main structure. Intelligence indicated that a senior Officer of the Alliance military in the area was stationed there. The encampment was infiltrated the compound, the sentries were dealt with and the Lieutenant’s information was obtained. The encampment was subsequently put to the torch.

The raids gave us valuable information concerning Alliance supply and patrol routes in the region which I have attached to this report and distributed to local companies also stationed in the area.

For the Banshee Queen!

Signed,
Captain R. Volckheim,
9th Battalion, B Company

We’re reaching the end of our time in Andorhal soon, with training being wrapped up over the weekend the company will enter into their first field exercise to test all that they’ve learned over the week.

The company will have a few days rest before being shipped off for deployment, who knows where they’ll be sent?

The Banshee Queen wants YOU to serve in her Deathguard! Join today, for a better tomorrow!

4 Likes

The limb insurance sure is coming in handy Q.Q

3 Likes

Executor Harold Graverot, Western Plaguelands
28/03

Executor,

I write to you with the new that Alliance incursions into the region have ceased for the time being. After a successful number of raids on nearby Alliance encampments their presence seems to have dwindled, and their enthusiasm for skirmishing in Andorhal significantly reduced.

With this drop in activity I have been informed that B Company has been rotated out of Andorhal and is being re-deployed to Silverpine. As a result I have left the information we have gathered with the replacement garrison, and have briefed Captain Fieldgrave on what he can expect in the coming weeks.

It has been a pleasure to aid you and your men in the removal of the Human plague from our Majesty’s lands.

For the Banshee Queen!

Signed,
Captain R. Volckheim,
9th Battalion, B Company

The time has come for Deathguard to leave the Western Plaguelands after a bloody training session! The troops were trained hard and fought well, with many exercises turning into trials by fire. Tonight we leave the grounds of Andorhal and make our rendezvous in Silverpine with the other Horde forces. We leave at 8 ST sharp!

Death to the Alliance!

9 Likes

My spiders need Alliance flesh to grow strong.

Dunno why it says “The Rotgarde” as my guild though… In the Deathguard.

3 Likes

It was awesome having you guys! <3

3 Likes

Turns to undead
Deathguard will guard the dead, and everyone must join the dead!
For Sylvanas!

Time to blight Silverpine :wink:

THE QUEEN WANTS YOU

2 Likes

Great fun threatening to have Thanh (The Ravasaur) steal the bones of your men and snarl a bit at Captain Volckheim!

Thanh will take body parts if you stay around him too long, he likes bones…

4 Likes

The good man Borvin looks upon these men, his new ghastly self nodding. “Yes, I think I will join.”

4 Likes

Indeed, BROVIN MUST join the guard in death… to guard the death…

…he will be missed though

1 Like

Press F for Borvin the Alliance parangon who know serves as a tool for Sylvanus.
May the Light show compassion and free him from his undead shackles

5 Likes