[H-RP EVENT] Ogrimmarket, 3-11

What: A marketplace event.
Where: The Drag, Ogrimmar.
When: 3th of November, 19:00 server time.

As you pass through The Drag on the way to the Valley of Honor, you are unexpectedly assaulted by a cacophony of sounds and smells.

“Axes! Get your axes! Sharpest steel in Ogrimmar!”
“Some bad juju got ya down, mon? Don’t worry, be happy! Get ya hexes removed at Juja’s Good Juju! Only good voodoo ‘ere!”

“Cured and steamed hams, straight from the Bluffs; real Tauren quality right here.”
“Potions, Potions, Potions! Health Potions! Mana Potions! Potions of all colors and odors! I must have some kind of brainrot, because the prices at which I am giving these away are INSANE! Come get your magic potions, straight from the Royal Apothecary!”

What day was it again?

Right. Market day. If you hurry, you might be able to get some great bargains; you’ve been meaning to get that new weapon enchanted…

Welcome to the Ogrimmarket, an opportunity for role-players to sell and buy their wares entirely In Character! The Auction House can be an impersonal affair, one that takes all the fun out of bartering. I intend to provide a platform for folks to display their wares with a more personal touch.

Starting at 19:00 you are welcome to set up a stall in The Drag. You are encouraged to sell actual wares and buy with actual gold, but if you don’t have the time to farm anything or don’t want to spend any actual cash it’s perfectly fine to sell “imaginary” wares that only exist in emotes, and pay in kind. Usage of addons like GHI or TRP2 is encouraged, but not necessary.

You are welcome to show up at any time during the event and just start selling your wares, but in case you want to coordinate and advertise beforehand, I will compile a list of active vendors in this thread. Please feel free to post here to advertise your stall, and I will add your stand to the list of confirmed vendors below.

Let’s all work together to make this event a success!

Confirmed Vendors:

Stammers’ Apothecary.
Character: Stammers.
Selling: Potions.
Notes: Actual potions must be bought with in-game currency, but flavorful custom potions and toxins cooked up in emotes can be purchased with “imaginary” gold.

6 Likes

Awesome initiative! Will most definitely drop by. Might even dig through my dusty chambers to see if I’d have some excess junk to sell…

1 Like

Da question… should I brin’ da fishes, or brin’ da armor?

(Great initiation, Stammers! I hope we can get some miners so i get some sweet Thorium!)

1 Like

Stammers is working very hard to brew enough potions for everyone who wants one! I hope you will all join him and ensuring this event is a succes. See you all this Sunday!

I have many high quality* leathers.

*leathers may not be of advertised quality

1 Like