[H-RP] Felo’alah Festival [19th June - 26th June]

Sign up’s are active from this evening for the Great Hawkstrider race on Thursday, Contact Serital in order to sign up, slots are limited and its first come first served.

3 Likes

Ya’ll have way too much money.

3 Likes

You bankrupted me over a single item, for God’s sake.

All for charity, I suppose. grumbles

2 Likes

It’s the eye of the tiger,
It’s the thrill of the fight!
Rising up to the challenge of Anistiaaaaa!

And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night,
And he’s watching us all with the eeeeeeyeeeeee…Of the Skyguard!

Goooooood MORNING, folks! And what a beautiful morning it is! Sun’s shining, coffee’s on and we have some exciting events to look forward to tonight!

WHAT: Sparring Tournament

WHEN: 20:00 server time

HOSTED BY: Anistia of Crimson Vanguard

WHERE: Training grounds, ruins of Silvermoon City

If you have signed up, please ensure you are around from 19:40 server time onwards, so that we can start promptly and ensure that everyone who has signed up is attending.

WHAT: Strong Man Contest

WHEN: 21:00 server time

HOSTED BY: Thalassian Skyguard

WHERE: Training grounds, ruins of Silvermoon City

This will start to take place even if the sparring tournament runs a bit longer.

Note that Thalassian Skyguard will be running a couple of stalls alongside this in the same area!

WHAT: The Merchant’s Last Coin

WHEN: 21:00

HOSTED BY: Oath of Silver

WHERE: Falconwing Square Inn!

The Merchant’s Last Coin is another staple of the sin’dorei RP scene, where anyone is welcome to join in and enjoy a night of drinking at the bar, and try their hand at some card games being run upstairs in the same inn!

Thank you and hope to see you all there!

3 Likes

Hello! if it is not too late, I would like to sign up for the sparring tournament. Keep in mind I am not in any guild. :slight_smile:

If it’s too late, then alrighty! I am a little unsure. Thank you regardless!

2 Likes

Perfection Chefs kiss
I am looking forward to another wonderfull night, with a lot of guests who put a smile on our faces simply by swinging by! <3

2 Likes

The slot are sadly all filled, but I can put you on the reserve list if you want! In case participants don’t show up I will be poking people on that reserve list. Your name would be third on the list.

3 Likes

I wanna be where the people are,
I wanna see, wanna see them 'ttending,
Informative lectures and hawkstrider…What’s the word?
RAAAAAAAACE!

Hello and good morning! We’re having a BLAST so far and now we’re onto day five of the Felo’alah Festival! So what can you expect from us tonight?

WHAT: The History of Dath’remar

WHEN: 20:00 server time

HOSTED BY: Ariena Dawnharvest of the Reliquary Institute

WHERE: Shrine of Dath’remar, Sunstrider Isle.

Did you know that the Reliquary Institute hosts lectures every Thursday on various subjects? It too is a consistent part of the sin’dorei roleplaying scene, and now it is on offer for all to enjoy tonight as Ariena leads a lecture on the history of our first Sun King!

WHAT: The Great Hawkstrider Race

WHEN: 21:00 server time

HOSTED BY: Serital of Blazing Phoenix

WHERE: The bridge leading onto Sunstrider Isle!

Come one, come all as racers take up their hawkstriders to race through checkpoints in any order throughout Quel’Thalas! The only rule is that you must pass through these checkpoints before returning to the bridge to complete the race!

Have you signed up yet? Quickly, I think they’re still open for a short time yet!

Thank you all, I hope to see you tonight! (I’ll be a marker. Because of course I will.)

3 Likes

Let’s get down to business,
To defeat…Blood Kniiiiights!
Did they send us blood elves,
When we asked for AAAAAALLLL (races!)

It’s the sixth day of the festival,
And you can bet before we’re through,
Somehow we’ll make blood elves
Out of you!

I can’t believe we’re on the sixth day already! It feels like this week has flown by. Never fear though, tonight is a night for charging hawkstriders and horses, lances, and hilarity!

WHAT: Jousting Tournament!

WHEN: 20:00 server time!

HOSTED BY: Anistia of Crimson Vanguard!

WHERE: Training grounds, ruins of Silvermoon City!

If you have signed up to take part, please try to be on from 19:40 so that we can start as promptly as possible!

Thank you, and I hope to see you all there tonight! Probably laughing at me as I’m unseated in the first round.

4 Likes
2 Likes

There’s a lady tonight, who is leading a pilgrimage,
And she’s leading us all through Quel’Thalas.
There’s a gentleman to join her, to lead us through the dark,
With a word he’ll remind us of what we’ve lost,
Ooh ooh,
And he’s buying a stairway to heaven…

Hello hello, and good morning! Tonight is the last night of the Felo’alah Festival, and we want to see it all off with STYLE! It’s been a fantastic week thanks to everyone who has worked together to provide activities, and to everyone who has attended! And now we would like you to join us one more time as we return to the roots of who we are now and share with you a special pilgrimage that is normally for sin’dorei only - but for tonight, we would like to invite you all to see it through with us!

WHAT: Remember The Fallen

WHEN: 20:00 server time!

HOSTED BY: Dahlia of Project Zero and De’vontae of Thalassian Skyguard!

WHERE: Gates of Silvermoon City

From here, the pilgrimage will lead us to the shore, where we will begin the Closing Ceremony that will finish with a fantastic firework display!

We hope to see you all there to enjoy the last night with us!

4 Likes

I want to thank everyone who attended at any point during the Festival! It was really a blast and it was the first time i could lend a helping hand in such a big Event.

Here i put all the screenshots i made from last Night, enjoy! <3

5 Likes

I have arisen, and it feels like the past week has been a dream.

This week was brought to you by the Silvermoon City discord, and my lord what an beautiful effort everyone put into making the Felo’alah Festival a resounding success!

Special thanks to Thalassian Skyguard, Oath of Silver, Crimson Vanguard, Project Zero, and Ariena of the Reliquary Institute for everything you have provided, from running your own events to adding stalls and activities on the side (like the betting) that truly gave it a festival feel.

A lot of love and thanks to my own guildies in Blazing Phoenix who helped me out with everything, from the ball to the fireworks!

And I cannot stress enough how much love I have for De’vontae, Skallary/Anistia and Dahlia for not only pitching in to help with everything, but also supporting me and each other through it all. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you ladies!

And last but by no means least, thank you to EVERYONE who attended and really made an effort to interact with everyone else. You are all wonderful people and we loved organising this for you!

Here’s to the next festival!

8 Likes

It was truly a pleasure not only working with all the beautiful ladies through it all, but to see this many people getting engaged day in and day out. Made it all worth it! Thank you all, truly.

Now if you excuse me I will be preparing for Felo’alah II. Same time next year?

8 Likes

You mean Felo’alah 202II

5 Likes

Yes. Yes I do.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.