[H/RP] Hand of Conquest

13/12/2017 11:33Posted by Lorkus
Come say hi to the green bois

Now now, don't exclude our non-orc members. We're horde bois.
13/12/2017 11:33Posted by Lorkus
Come say hi to the green bois

I'll be right up..
More Gobbos are needed. There's noone to share all the gold we've got with!*

*gold will not actually be shared. It's mine. Go away.
13/12/2017 13:21Posted by Flackfuse
More Gobbos are needed. There's noone to share all the gold we've got with!*

*gold will not actually be shared. It's mine. Go away.

Correction. We need more trolls.
Orcs. Always.
Just gonna OHP this thread.
We clearly are the coolest looking warriors on the battlefield.

Enlist now.
Some really cool orcish rp going on in hillsbrad foothills feat this guild come peep it
Very friendly guys and they even host some cool Ring of Blood events now in Hillsbrad. 5/5 would recomend
Come and join us kick some Alliance butt in Alterac!
Joining now requires a fee of 20 unneccessary spikes to be delivered to Grunt Pullo, to further our architectural efforts.
Sounds awesome!
I RP Alliance only :'(
HoC are building a better future.

By putting up more unnecessary spikes every day.
44 Days since the last workplace accident in the Hand of Conquest!
The sign stands proudly displayed in the Orgrimmar Barracks. A peon walks over to it with a bucket of paint and a brush in hand. He lazily strikes through the 44 with the red paint and crudely draws a 0 underneath it.

Join today!
life is hard out here
True Horde guilds should be at the front.
You have two days to join up and don the mighty grunt shoulderpads before we're off to the Symphony of Soggoth - don't miss this golden opportunity ! !
A mighty, quick shameless bump! After a grand old time of feasting, carousing and physical & mental trauma in Stonetalon, the Hand's back in Orgrimmar for the time being!
We will be recruiting Highmountain (and later Zandalari) characters - hit up an officer if you're interested in combining the grunt shoulderpads with big antlers today
To our Nightborne allies:

Do you feel threatened when walking through the great warrior city? Are you affraid of blades in the shadows?

Fear not. The Hand of Conquest now offers military-grade protection. Find us in the Valley of Honor, and when we have the time, we will gladly form a safety circle of brawn and spikes around you.

The Horde is safe.

Except for things that don't belong here.