[H-RP] Hand of the Titans is recruiting! Now also open to Alliance!

Hell…o.
I’m sorry I missed the combat training last night. I was… Doing something.
An acquaintance told me about a battle tactics lesson that he got last night… He mentioned Dicemaster, which I assume is a nickname or code for something combat related.

Oh, and I got myself a tabard!

Aww, too bad! Last night was a beautiful example of inter-guild friendship and cooperation.

Translation: in perfect solidarity we watched Jovia fall flat on his butt.

(If you have trouble with DM, just let me know! I used it on one of my Alliance chars. It’s a really wonderful addon.)

2 Likes

Dark cultists, faction war, a planet to save and new areas to explore. Keep the bar stocked, Gravy, we’ll be right back!

1 Like

Last night the Hand gathered in a totally inconspicuous place to debate the recent happenings.

This weekend our post-patch rested state ends and we once again embark on a daring and potentially dangerous journey. New friends, new memories and new injuries await us all!

1 Like

Just to be perfectly unliving crystal clear -

(rotting brains, you know…)

This means The Hand has started exploring Nazjatar as a group effort?

And Nazjatar requires …

Umm… an experience level equivalent to …

Uh… a Horde person roaming around Kul Tiras without worrying that random wildlife can turn an exciting evening into the end of one’s existence?

(Level 120?)

1 Like

We haven’t been into neither place IC yet, but this Sunday (14th July) we’ll venture into Mechagon! Level 120 is needed for Nazjatar for all I know, and while there’s a chance that we could summon lower level people to Mechagon (if we have a warlock who can go there) I’m pretty sure it’s not scaling with level.

1 Like

We made it to Mechagon and we still have all our limbs.

So far.

There comes a time when you have to stand up for what you believe in. For the Hand, this time is now!

Translation: we Team Thrall now.

2 Likes

Team Baine it is?

2 Likes

…Yeah, Team Baine too.

Team Honour!

1 Like

/yell HONOR! :metal:
/cheer
/forAzeroth!

The undead death knight dances a brief, jolly jig, before he remembers to be cool and dour.

He does not burst into song, and definitely does not sing, “War: What is it good for? Absolutely nothing!”

1 Like

Some of us (read: main part of the rebel bunch) are in Nazjatar right now, but shh, don’t tell anyone, we got our hands full with naga and don’t have time for accusations of treason for the moment.

1 Like

-Puts the Forsaken secret police on inflatable pool pony flotation devices and sends them out to sea-
“Search and Destroy!”

No just kidding! Hope you FINd what you’re looking for down there!

4 Likes

As long as Skabb is the one doing the paddling, we’re safe.

Just gotta wait for her arms to fall off. :skull:

We’ll see about that.

Rotgarde on a raft time.

3 Likes

…Phew! After several weeks of saving slaves from slavery, murdering menacing mindbenders, anxiously allying with the Allia–COUGH. Errr, what I mean by that is that we survived the grand finale of our Nazjatar campaign!

Long story short, the Hand is now in [REDACTED] to hunker down, try to figure just what the hell happened in the Palace… and find our Old God slaying pants, because we’re going to need them.

Until that happens…

Saving people, hunting things. The family business.

Can’t let the faction war stop us from filling our good deeds quota!

1 Like

…and then, Brewfest happened. Now that the beer is drunk, we’ll get back to Old God hunting. And Azeroth saving. Aaand the occasional bar visit.

1 Like

Brewfest brings all the rebels to the yard. :beers:

1 Like

Clearing out threats in Garrosh’s tunnels beneath Orgrimmar this week. If you hear/feel explosions, it’s not our fault. Mostly not our fault.

2 Likes

Anyone seen an Old God around? Goes by the name N’Zoth McFishface. No? Okay, we’ll keep looking then.

2 Likes