[H-RP] Hand of Zul – Troll/Zandalari Guild - Travelling to Tanaris 🌴

nice guys, I would highly recommend.

2 Likes

The battle of Zul’Mashar was quite something. Twenty Zulians holding a pass against nearly fourty Horde-loyal Zandalari.

Props to Painted Shields and Rastari Pact for being good mons! A fight with nearly sixty people rarely works without some OOC drama, but this one did!

6 Likes

It was very fun, props to Painted Shields for another night of solid antagonism and chaotic finger-pointing.

I’ve got me a prisoner, too. Token of war.

3 Likes

Y’all filth.

(I love u, please spare me)

4 Likes

Only we know what true fashion looks like.

2 Likes

We just want to spread nice Torga messages :frowning:

1 Like

Nothing went wrong tonight. Spelling of Nothing: E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

(Keep up the good work).

3 Likes

2 Likes

Bring it! In ten characters.

40 000 zulian screamers on an open field, Zul!!!

Tomorrow the Hand of Zul and Painted Shields will have a final clash to settle the conflict between them that has been brewing for weeks. Now’s the time to join either one of the guilds if you’re interested in taking part! (No shame)

5 Likes

Big shame if you don’t join the greater of the forces. :eyes: Hand of Zul… One united Empire!
I’ve not been with these guys for long but, after an eight or nine month break from roleplay as a whole, coming in to such an open & social community has been wonderful. I can’t reccomend them enough, even if there is a risk of somehow being bullied in to healing violating keystones outside of the Roleplay… :frowning:

3 Likes

Fixed.

This error has been brought to you by the Golden City.

(Seriously these guys are awesome. Give them a try and end up in my enemy list).

2 Likes

Making it sound awesome.

Damn myself for not grinding Zandalari rep before I took a break from the game.

2 Likes

There are two great troll guilds on this server, and at least one is the Hand of Zul. Would recommend for any Talanji hating, Horde despising rastabouts who want to rebel against the system and make trolls great again. :heart:

4 Likes

Y’all scum.

And Dino-killers.

And loveable separatists <3

3 Likes

You burn our supplies, so we restock meat stores. :wink:

4 Likes

Are… are you eating Jerry?!

YOU MONSTERS!

3 Likes

Oh, that’s suppers name? Huh… tasty Jerry!

3 Likes

I don’t know how much my heart can take. Worse than Zul!

3 Likes