[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Fall 2019

Wait… WHAT? I miss that?!

Scroll up and you will read

@Tehya: “nah, no family there. And why would anyone with half a brain take a child to Outland? :thinking:

3 Likes

I did actually, but i guess bring my child rather than leaving her gods knows where is far less intelligent i guess? shrugs

1 Like

I’m going to assume Tehya simply hadn’t thought of orc children when posting, since the child that caused this uproar was, in fact, a blood elf.

5 Likes

So did this orc, brought his two sons to hunt talbuk and meet orcs

1 Like

Which started this entire debate about yay or nay with Child RP.

1 Like

Adults roleplaying children is still pretty weird and creepy, but at least orc children have a reason to be at a Kosh’harg. Now I return this thread to the ancestors, adieu.

12 Likes

Globalism has affected Orcish Traditions :crying_cat_face:

12 Likes

There is more than one blood elf child at the Kosh’harg, in fact there are many undesirables at the Kosh’harg. But, the Kosh’harg has never been good, just how it is. I suppose i do commend the hosts for doing it for so many players (except for mograka f*ck them) and they can’t always police what kind of characters show up. However the “don’t like it don’t come don’t like it don’t come” byebye man method is not a good response. Usually I have no problem with the hosts themselves as it’s not always their fault that the Kosh’harg can be very boring, this time around though I’m using the event to base RP on for my guild that we do on our own. So I am thankful for that at least. Even though I think belf kid rpers walking around with hulking, steaming diapers on is really dumb and noncey I wouldn’t blame it on the hosts as much if they didn’t clearly favour degenerate characters over others simply because of their weird biased agendas. Getting a weirdly retconned ‘ban’ on the day before the festival even started was a joke, especially considering both parties involved in the verbal argument have an ongoing storyline and no rules were broken.

22 Likes

I’m finna faint :cold_sweat::tm:

9 Likes

Story or not, bringing you conflicts to Kosh’Ghar got you banned and rightfully so.

1 Like

They brought it tho :nail_care:

5 Likes

Excuses for horrible behaviour a-plenty, none of them any good.

2 Likes

Yeh but also nobody owns Garadar

9 Likes

Banning a primarily Warsong guild from Garadar when the other group started arguing with them is just brainless anyway

12 Likes

So… Oh nobody owns Garadar so i can do whatever I want in a festival others are hosting and they can do nothing about it?

Edit: pretty weak excuse there.

Banning anyone from anywhere is brainless.

13 Likes

You can stop them from doing the events/activities, but you can’t kick them out the village without just looking stupid

10 Likes

I mean they can eject you IC if their character has access to the manpower etc, but in terms of OOC ownership yeah there is absolutely nothing at all they can do because it’s a public zone

10 Likes

They were warned, didn’t listen, got what was coming to them.