[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Fall 2019

Who? What? When?

6 Likes

Wrong. Our group was came up to and insulted by an Elf. There was then an argument. No violence. One of you intervened and did a weird “ban” on our group, which never went into effect anyway. The Elf even said to me that they would fight our cause if needed lol. No one was “warned and didn’t listen”, you just want to get rid of one of the only, if not the only, pro-Warchief pro-Horde guilds there - simple as

11 Likes

By the sounds of it you either wasn’t actually there or witnessed the RP with a gluey substance sealing your eyelids shut, caused by your love of big poopy diaper baby belves

9 Likes

Excepted you are not the only guild.

Can you read cuh

4 Likes

kromd you dumbass

6 Likes

(ง’̀-'́)ง

Seriously though, that argument was 100% between us and I do apologize for the organizers getting involved.

13 Likes

No need to apologise, you did nothing wrong in my eyes

11 Likes

By Doctari’s beard what is the point of this “kicking out” conversation and how people deserve it when it’s not even relevant?

3 Likes

Because someone started it?

And my bad, sorry.

1 Like

That’s ok :v::blush:

1 Like

Sorry seems my attendance has sparked up an argument. It’s tirying how often the few have to have a fit about the age of one character.

6 Likes

Is there anything we can do to solve some of this stuff? I don’t mind the Raiders being here, if we can both agree to leave each other alone for the duration of the event <3

Also I don’t mind Telia (as you know ;)) Live and let live. It’s a festival of peace and tolerance, is it not? Would be nice if people could just enjoy themselves.

7 Likes

It’s all IC my dude dw about it, just watch ur back if you’re out in the wilderness :crossed_swords:

6 Likes

We agreed that before the festival started

6 Likes

Yeah, my character IC would love nothing more than to fight the Raiders, but I’d also prefer them to not get thrown out of the event.

10 Likes

Personally I’d love to see Undead, Sindorei etc. try and kick Orcs out of an Orcish festival held in an Orcish settlement for Orc clans.

Could be fun :dagger:

10 Likes

Kosharg is basically December 25th 1914

11 Likes

I think our last words IC were sumthin like “we’ll tolerate each other” anyway. It is just a shame that others have to twist it to support their own agendas.

Our ceasefire will continue, but be careful of all the dangerous beasts outside the walls… :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes