[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Fall 2019

Yes, which is why I both don’t participate and have no real wish to ever do so.

3 Likes

Did they said to the Razor Hill dudes to leave OOC? From what I read they were warned IC. I guess that covers it.

That’s the spirit! Wait what…

I’m basing it on my prior experience with OotRB and a few others attending the Kosh’harg, no idea what the Razor Hill dudes are up to.

3 Likes

We chilling

7 Likes

So I guess we are arguing on the use of violence during a Kosh’harg from a lore side, not about the IC incident.

hey, Maltazard here, informing you all that those who want to be part of the costume contest are being informed to gather at the stones of prophecy right as we speak! It’s about 20 minutes until it starts, but it’s good to be well prepared!

The guy banned us then retconned it 2mins after. Like I already said it didn’t go into effect. Read the thread.
But like Vraxxar said, we are still welcome. Appreciate it, Vraxxar.

9 Likes

I have little to criticize organization-wise. The events seem interesting and rich and promote good, social atmosphere, while also being in the true orcish spirit, which is great to show the guests of other races how the orcs celebrate and to show more of the traditional orcish culture. Quite a pleasant and enlightening experience so far.

My only criticism is that of the “Miss Kosh’harg” event. It is (to me at least) the only event type that stands out significantly from the rest and feels…well, off. It feels more like something an elf or a goblin would organize rather than an orc and it feels redundant, especially since there are plenty of other events to choose from.

Just my two cents. Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing what interesting RP the following days shall bring!

7 Likes

I thought we were, yes. My basic argument is that some people from the organizer side seem overly worried about things not going how they plan and as a result are stifling things on an OOC level which leads to variety of roleplay suffering with no real basis in lore to do so.

1 Like

We know, Okiba retconned(??) the ban he gave us not long after.

Okay bro. No need to lie tho. Just say it.

2 Likes

Who remembers the dueling tournaments in WoD when Exijin just won cause of a stupid glyph. miss those days :pensive:

You know what they say. When attending someone else’s event, be a drone or done bother attending. Clashing IC views have no place in rp. Smh

2 Likes

I remember watching him go down to 10% then going back up to 100% during the Dire Maul one…

3 Likes

Cheat to win, you know?

1 Like

The days of pvp duels instead of roll duels. Wipes away a tear

2 Likes

Common courtesy =/= “the man keeping you down”.

And how would u describe common courtesy during such events?

1 Like

No throwing poop at the other monkeys.

2 Likes

Are you sincerely asking what common courtesy is when attending an event?