[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Fall 2019

This is not how I remember the story.

YYou did seem to flame me quite a bit in the DMs.

Sadly I am a classic gamer now :pensive:

1 Like

Unfortunately some people see to have a agenda against us these days, I’m not saying all the criticism on this thread isn’t warranted either.

Well I have the DM’s on Discord. Want me to share them with everyone? Your name begins with XME*** right? I just want to be sure I’m talking to the right person.

What a weird flex. U come of really aggressive in those logs my dude, more like a salty looser than a proud winner. :thinking:

Gah! Having the next event be secret makes me impatient! After enjoying the Iron Fortitude so much, I need to know what’s next!

Sacrifice of every child rp’er in Garadar.

2 Likes

There’s a day by day schedule on the first post in this thread friend!

As for tonight, well done to the iron fortitude competitors!:

1st place with 516 points was “Odysseus”.
2nd place with 477 points was Kotur Highmountain
3rd place with 459 points was Vraxxar Wildmark

Thank you all who took part, hope you had fun.

3 Likes

That doesn’t sound like me, aggressive? Perhaps more satisfied after the guy was asking for a 1vs1 duel and then was reduced to try and gank me but ended up dead. :slight_smile:

Razaron#5205 Link me the logs on discord and I’ll discuss it further on here. I can’t be 100% sure I’m talking about the right incident.

U said ‘I killed u last, Victory’
So he killed u before that then?
Also I’d rather not have u on discord my dude. I was taught not to add weirdos from the internet.

Ah, so there is no event at eleven then? The Wednesday schedule made me first think as if there would be one, though that’ll certainly make me look forward to tomorrow.

Also I champed that dive session, #Lungtazard

Yup this is the incident. Here’s what happened.

I attacked Boralus on my own, like I usually do.
4 alliance attacked me, I died.
I ressed after they were corpse camping me.
They begged me in cross faction pots for a 1vs1 duel.
I proceeded to fight 1vs1 before his goons jumped on me.
I killed him before escaping.

Only reason I remember this was because I found it hilarious. :smiley:

I mean, if you guys want to 2vs1 me or something, I’m always open to settle anything in wpvp. :slight_smile:

(Also just to add, I’m doing what I said we shouldn’t do. Derail the topic. Oopsie I’m tired.)

“We didn’t do anything but if you happen to have logs that we did, we were actually in the right”

Absolutely kino response, I like it a lot

19 Likes

Did you intentionally try to crash the server?

yeah obviously he tried to crash the server during his own event

“i hate succeeding at things raagghghh” - perroy when he tried to crash the server 10000% on purpose

8 Likes

I wish I had a screenshot to prove what I’m saying. But I remember reading a quote saying something on the lines of, “lets crash the server for fun.” Then after the photo op everyone charged in that guild crashing the whole server.

so basically you have a big nothingburger that makes 0 sense.

why would he delete the servers on his own event?

1 Like

Why the hell would I lie? Isn’t that what happened? Weren’t you there? A photo op turned in to crashing the server. We got a message before the charge that they were going to try and do it. I assure you it wasn’t just some of us who were mad that we couldn’t do our event that night because of the connection issues.

Ngl man that sounds a bit daft, these conspiracy theories are getting a little out of hand, before you know it people will start claiming Perroy works for Blizzard and intentionally made the current expansion trash to cull RP

2 Likes

I dunno, feel free to tell us :slight_smile: