[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Fall 2019

My investment in the server either crashing / not crashing is minimal because I think Blizzard really shouldn’t have their servers crash because there are several raids in an area and don’t expect to be disconnected from a service I pay for because of the incredibly goofy sharding system

At that moment I wanted to set the record for the biggest RP PVP fight on this server and I succeeded in that

Some other unfortunate players wanted to mass report me but they didn’t succeed and have denied it to this day

Weird! I happen to have the screenshots of my complaint. It’s pretty crazy how one side is unsubstantiated and one isn’t =P

I can have them posted here if you like, let me know

FTR the report wasn’t actually because of server instability (caused by a campaign being too large + too successful and also caused - unfortunately - in part by your attendence) - that was just the reason for the (declined) tickets

The real reason was IC conflict being taken OOC - a group of incredibly funny " wolf godd " orcs weren’t able to handle the idea that their characters could briefly be inconvenienced IC … I can link the raid logs of that reflect that also, but I think it’s a pretty believable claim if people read the content of this thread

13 Likes

I have nothing against Perroy at all, in fact I’d prefer it if this grudge was dropped and we could just all roleplay happily. I don’t see the need for all this drama.

1 Like

How delusional can you be…

I suppose a joke was made, as large scale events to cause lag in a zone, but really? Do you honestly think a legit on purpose attempt was made to crash the realm?

6 Likes

That’s quite obviously a flippant remark.

Is it really so hard to believe that the zone just buckled under pressure because what it could handle was overestimated?
Is it also as hard to believe that in noticing this, people made jokes?

I really have no beef with you or the guild, but this feels like a willful misread of events to continue marking someone as a villain, instead of considering the highly more obvious answer of “we didn’t expect the server to actually crash.”

7 Likes

I’m still absolutely willing to accept your GM’s apology as I was back then

That was in fact all that I ever asked for in response to the log in question being leaked to me - the admission that organising a mass report against (one of) the campaign organiser/s of a campaign you have been attending for some weeks was not a cool move and should not be repeated

I can link logs that reflect that, also. I have a lot of reciepts :grinning:

13 Likes

Could we stay on Kosh’harg topic, please? As I asked earlier today as well. Thank you. <3 (And that goes for everyone. :wink: )

6 Likes

Crashing this server

With no survivors!

1 Like

well, this thread took a turn…

sadly.

Link me the logs on discord and perhaps we can straighten this out and see where we’re both coming from.

Razaron#5205 on discord

Lets get back on Kosh’harg topic.

I will link them right here if you like. I don’t really want to add you on discord and also I (or rather my then-officer / dark vizier Pullo on my behalf) already went through the discord negotiation route long ago and several times. It yielded very very little - I don’t want to waste my time only to have history rewritten a few months down the line

Man, you can’t take a thread off-topic and then say “guys, let’s stay on-topic”

14 Likes

Agreed man, agreed all anybody wants is to RP freely together, you see from what i gathered before i took a long break was that the people that held dislike where holding petty grudges on a personal biased because they either didn’t like consequences involved with Anti-Law RP or where told no to their super mighty immortal RP and where constantly wanting to overpower others, from there chinese whispers occured then said people esculated the situation by creating fake stories that got out of hand through chinese whispers, similar with whats happened to me once or twice.

The issue with RP is most people RP a representation of themselves ICLy and want to build a mass OOC social jerk around themselves so when they do a nono ICly rather than just taking it for what it is when called out IC they kick up a big fuss and take it personally because the don’t want self image/reputation being damaged.

1 Like

Yeah that was my mistake for talking too much off-topic. You guys can carry on talking about it if you wish, but I’m not going to respond as I don’t want to derail it any further.

If you don’t want to talk to me directly about it then there’s not a whole lot I can do try and resolve it. I guess I’ll just have to leave it there.

1 Like

There’s nothing to talk about here for me - I was only responding because I was more or less mentioned

If your offer was in good faith then I appreciate that, but we’ve already had this routine from your GM so I don’t think there’s much you can do either way

8 Likes

Just to let you know, while you’re all fighting, Disney is planning to buy Blizzard Activision.

I have brought up the mass report incident a number of times with your GM and officers, I have been shrugged off as ‘trying to start trouble’ or shrugged off saying the logs are fake / not enough proof. All we have ever asked from the beginning was an apology from those who tried to organise the tickets to GM’s.

The worst part about all of that was really the Red Blades asked to come to - our - RPPvP campaign, in-part organised by us, helped run by us and provided by us. We made content and roleplay for all to enjoy and the thanks we got was mass reports and OOC trash-talk.

Even when we asked your guild not to interact with us they still insisted on inserting themselves into our rebellion roleplay in the Barrens much later on, disregarding our request to ignore our community as we had repeatedly asked for.

12 Likes

No… NO… NooOoooOooo! Is this legit or am i just gullible, you got an article link?

Honestly, I do mean it in good faith. Everything I’ve said is from my perspective is true, if there’s anything I can do to try and sort this mess out I’d love to.

End of the day I just want to enjoy RP without all this extra baggage.

Anyway thats me out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/a-disney-investor-thinks-it-should-acquire-activision-blizzard/

They likes it and they wants it.

Edit: Can’t wait to see Anduin as a Disney Princess.

1 Like

Leaked footage of next expansion’s key character

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/OGOLZM6jEa4BrA7kQtvudXUTwy0=/1400x1400/filters:format(png)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/13627056/Screen_Shot_2018_12_14_at_12.49.46_PM.png

1 Like

Don’t you dare post it

Good role play

But you don’t

I have absolutely zero proof whatsoever but let me spread this rumour though

In my own little world I am also never wrong + never ever have done something bad

14 Likes