[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Fall 2019

This scares me.

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who came tonight! Was quite the turn out, particularly for the Iron Fortitude event!

Tomorrow brings more activities as follows:-

• 20:00 - Challenge of the Wyvern! A series of riddles that challenges wit and cunning. Be prepared to travel all over the place and race against other groups to be crowned the winners! (Specifically I’m offering 10k gold to the team that beats Wiggly Hugs. I’m STILL bitter about that.)

• 21:00 - Challenge of the Crane! A new event based on the training of the monks to test your balance and skill!

• 22:00 - Drunken Backwards Race! Self explanatory. Get absolutely plastered and run backwards along a course. Nothing could POSSIBLY go wrong with this! If you want to have some light-hearted fun, this is the event for you!

See you all tomorrow! :smiley:

8 Likes

I’ll try my best to come tomorrow. I love the bi-annual Drunken Backwards Race! :smiley:

2 Likes

Any thoughts on what the most ridiculous in game alcaholic beverage I can use for tommorows backwards race could be? :thinking:

Pretty sure theres some with a few bonkers animations.

1 Like

Okay looking forwards to watching that race anyway. Should be along tommorro…well Tonight now for me. Kosh’harg has been a lot of fun so far.

2 Likes

I’ve got this piece of soap on a rope and I am not afraid to use it on any that try to beat the Wiggly Hugs!

3 Likes

Griftah Approved?

In all seriousness I really do need to find a team for challenge of the Wyvern…

4 Likes

Speaking of Challange of the Wyvern!
This challange of the mind starts at 20:00! So in 45 mins!

Come and show the team Wiggly Hugs that your team is better, faster and smarter!

3 Likes

It’s a travesty that a team with that name won it last time.

2 Likes

A quick alert to those whom plan on attending on Saturday the 21st; the Dazzle Tourney has been cancelled. This is in part due to the general feeling on it here, which I understand and appreciate.

We have a number of events rooted in orcish culture coming up however, such as ‘Sing for your Ancestors’ hosted by none other than Okiba Spearbreaker, and of course the Kosh’harg’s closing ceremony!

I do hope you’ll manage to attend if these interest you, as we had a notable shortage of people bearing witness to the Om’riggor despite the excitement for culture-based events in this thread!

I’m looking forward to meeting you all IC and I hope you have a wonderful rest of Kosh’harg! <3

8 Likes

I’ve got a soap on a rope and now A Problem Solving Pendant meant for your face!

1 Like

Those of you who wish to follow the Challenge of the Crane live, follow this link for a live bracket!

https:// challonge .com /CraneChallenge

3 Likes

I’ve been attending on an alt that isn’t as critical to some of the activities as Manata would’ve been, and been having a good time mingling so far so thank you for organising the event as a whole. On a few nights I’ve noticed that some of the activities start rather late. For example tonight it was well over 23:00 (my time) when the second of the three games of the night started. Many people live in the same time zone as Game Time or +1 hour ahead, and when you have school or work the next morning it’s not ideal. Of course I understand some games might go on longer than expected, but perhaps this might explain the shortage of people for some of them? Just a thought!

4 Likes

I just had to link this, Relating to a particular epic Peon’s efforts during Brawl’gar…

Kudos to @TazminasArt, the artist! Had me in stitches.

6 Likes

Another fun night at the Kosh’harg! The Crane Challenge was cool. :smiley:

3 Likes

I sadly missed most of the RP today but got a lot of fun chatting done in the late hours of the day with some folk!

Hope ya’ll had fun chatting with an old nihilist. (He’s a real charmer I know)

3 Likes

It was quite simply too late in the evening for my orc youth to partake. Uni lectures + homework = no all-nighters on week days. :roll_eyes:

Hope to partake this weekend though.

3 Likes

Tonight is the grand market at 20:00 server time!

Looking forward to seeing everyone pedal their wares and trades.

It will be followed shortly thereafter by a chance to take part in a “Dream-brew event” at 21:00, where Nar’thak will give people the chance to partake in seeing the events of the past.

2 Likes

The Market has begun! Come and sell, or buy!
The price war has also already begun!

And soon the Lorewalking will also be hosted! Be there and learn about the past! Nar’thak somehow always makes it interresting, I’ll admit!

1 Like

Selling in the marketplace was good fun. Local Orc beekeeper has a good time selling honey and honey accessories. Thanks for hosting that and giving me a chance to play up a part of my character I haven’t had an opportunity to use for a little while now!

6 Likes