Out of date

Good to sew fellow… Snowmen! :snowman:

3 Likes

Boy oh boy, this place sure doesn’t get boring!

First, we got attacked by one of Sylvannas’ loyalists on a patrol mission, then an entire squad of them tried to claim Conquest Hold! Several of our members were injured in the fighting, but we eventually drove them back.
Did I mention the damn watchtower nearly came down on me when the loyalists bombarded it with their siege weapons?! And I’m still not receiving hazard pay!

The 19th Forsaken Expeditionary Battalion was also there, protecting the eastern part of our base (to my understanding).
At the very least, they found the mines, the loyalists had been scattering around the place.

And we’ll be setting out on a new adventure over the weekend!

The Ninth Northrend Mountain Division may still be small in numbers, but we sure do see some action!
If you’re looking for adventure in the frozen north, too, join up!

4 Likes

Truly a grizzly weekend has been had for the Ninth Mountain Division, but it was a fun one all the same. Things are moving along nicely.

Northrend is still as epic a place for roleplaying in as I remember.

4 Likes

While some only travel to Northrend for feasts and competition at the roof of the world, we live in these frozen lands, we breath in the cold air, we tame these savage lands. All in the name of the Horde!

We now find ourselves returning to Conquest Hold from one of these so popular tournaments held up north. But all the food, all the drinks, all the entertainment, might soon become a distant memory, for danger draws ever closer to our walls…

The mountaineers want YOU! The Horde wants YOU! The cold… it wants you too. Face it, brave it, conquer it!

4 Likes

I am hereby campaigning for funds, to get a door for the Commander’s office in Conquest Hold!
Alternatively I’d accept a raise for stair-guarding-hazards to mental health.

With everyone piling into the Hold for the Cold Front campaign, the few Ashen Ghosts stationed there sure got their hands full.

Never a dull day for the Mountaineers!

3 Likes

The Ashen Ghosts have put on a jolly good show so far in the Cold Front campaign! We’ve already driven the Commander into a fit of rage with infighting, hooray!

3 Likes

DESTRUCTION!

The week-long struggle between the Horde, the Alliance, the Banshee’s Loyalists and the Ebon Blade, has finaly come to a bitter end. The lush forests of Grizzly Hills remain scarred, the bridges broken, the lumber camps in almost ruin.

While the bulk of the Horde forces are pulling back, the Ninth remains at Conquest Hold, recovering and preparing for their next operations.

Join the mountaineers today and help us rebuilt and protect what’s been lost!

3 Likes

Hey, but we claimed back the ruins, right!?

These lot have been an absolute JOY to RP with. Many tables have been flipped, vocal chords strained and by the end of it all Commander Rainwatcher was found sitting on the floor of the war room looking like she was about to go insane. Hope to RP with you folks again soon!

2 Likes

I’ll bill you the repair costs at Bilgewater Harbor :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Horde mountaineers? Broke. Dwarven? Woke…

Despite their obvious inferiority, these guys are very cool… could be a bit shorter and less green (I look at Pekun). All jokes aside JOIN THE ASHEN GHOSTS NOW.

They’re a beacon in the darkness that is the AD RP scene.

4 Likes

SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY!

After a week of marching through the snow, finding shelter during an unforgiving blizzard and facing some frightening monster whispering about the coming of the end, the Ninth has finally managed to reach K3.

In exchange for the delivery of much needed weather reading devices in such a timely manner, some of the goblins stationed at K3 have agreed to lend their aid and give a hand towards the rebuilding of the blown up oil rig at Blue Sky Logging Grounds.

What challenges await the brave soldiers of the Horde in this Light forsakened land? Only one way to find out! Sign up today!

5 Likes

A Dreadful Deployment

Having received a summons from Horde command, Cyhiraeth lead the Mountaineers into battle in the Plaguelands. A dark cult had begun raising nefarious undead, threatening to safety of Quel’thalas and the Horde.

Having arrived arrived after a small spot of trouble, the Mountaineers fought valiantly alongside other Horde units, such as the Frozen Paw and Division Twenty Three! Endless sloughs of the undead fell in battle against the mountaineers.

Getting a break from the frigid cold of Northrend was nice, but spending the time fighting zombies in a filthy warzone was probably worse!

4 Likes

WORK COMPLETED!

With the help of the goblins sent from K3, the oil rig at Blue Sky Logging Grounds has been repaired and is once again ready to provide fuel for the Horde forces in the region. Grunts remain posted there as the goblins pack up their machines and tool, returning north.

With many bridges rebuilt and the oil rig up and running again, the Ninth begins turning their attention south, to one of the few ports in the area, the Venture Bay. The tensions between them and the Venture Company has been growing for months mostly over docking rights.

All as a chilly, unseen shadow crawls over the lands at the roof of the world, sending many Taunka druids and shamans into shock and confusion.

2 Likes

Today Venture Bay was struck by tragedy, when an Alliance merchant ship, that was carrying supplies for Amberpine Lodge, sunk a few hours after docking, due to an explosion below deck.

Most of the crew was killed, as well as some Venture Company workers. The few humans, who survived the blast and following fire, are now blaming the Venture Company for negligence.

3 Likes

This little fella might just decide to pay a visit someday, and don’t worry, he can handle the cold pretty well barechested.

2 Likes

After a successful campaign alongside the Bilgewater Battalion in the jungles of Stranglethorn, the attache of the Ninth is returning to Orgrimmar to rest, resuply and await new orders.

2 Likes

Dear Diary,

What in the light’s name is the Alliance’s problem with my face? Everyone keeps calling me ugly - doesn’t help that this fat Kul’Tiran broke my nose.

And every elf I fought afterwards made an effort to punch it again. My beautiful nose will never be the same again! And today my head was used as a football!

Wait that’s not what I wanted to talk about…

Oh yes! Commander Rainwatcher buried herself in paperwork inside the Fortress, so I got to play Big Boss these past few days and it’s grand! Reminds me of my old merc gang. Those were the days!

Oh well yes, but our new recruits are pulling their weight, both doing a splendid job on the battlefield.

Working with Giantrender is a pleasure as well, I see why the Commander has a good working relationship with him.

Don’t know about the state of Desolace yet; the fighting’s been intense. We’ll see who wins this in the end.

I’ll go find something to dull this headache now…

2 Likes

The Nith Division are now fighting both Alliance and Cultists in Dragonblight along side the Horde (while Rahal is busy digging up bodies to experiment on, not shady at all.) Join today and be part of an epic militar division.

4 Likes

After finally locating our lost Commander, we started a rescue together with the Highblood Myrmidons and Eternal Sisterhood.

Turned out, Commander Rainwatcher was being held captive by a Lich and his cultist followers.

The Ashen Ghosts and their allies did their best to defeat the fanatics, but a cave-in forced them to retreat just as victory was within their grasp.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.