[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

First off! I’m sorry that a reply hasn’t come earlier!
But yes! Mag’har are very welcome to the guild! As long as the character is an orc in any way, they’re welcome. We have half-orcs!
So tell your friend, wink wink, that they are welcome to join as a mag’har!

1 Like

Great, I’ll try and catch you in-game at some point soon!

2 Likes

Looking forward to hear from you then!
You can find the officers of the guild way up in the first post, but any member of the guild should be able to help you! We’re more active during the evenings, so try then!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!

A great bunch of rp’ers and the Verzan and Rykana are so friendly (and all of the ORB’s are!)

A lovely guild :smiley:

2 Likes

The Clan is back to the sweet lands of Durotar! You can find us in Razor Hill!
Soon it’s Kosh’harg time in Nagrand! But still little over 4 weeks until then, and our Skyguard allies are having a birthday first!
Much can happen until then. Will the clan be safe?

1 Like

Alas, it looks like i’ll be missing the Kosh’harg festival (again) due to work!

But I recommend folks check it out, and this fine clan all the same. Pinacle of EU Orc RP since 2005!

2 Likes

I am really happy to see you lot are still going strong. I’ve been trying to keep up slightly with what you have been up to (though mostly through this forum thread) but it looks awesome and like a lot of fun. I hope the kosh’harg will be great as usual, and that you lot won’t run yourself into the ground, i know it can be stressful to plan it all. But it usually works out and turns into a great chain of events.

3 Likes

Did you know? Pigs use 20 different sounds to express their feelings. They are best known for squeals, oinks and grunting noise.

Another fact is that we are infact in Razor Hill at the moment!
Soon we are to celeberate the Thalassian Skyguard’s Birthday!

Then it’s off to Kosh’harg!

3 Likes

Thank you for an amazing Kosh’harg as usual <3

3 Likes

With Orcfest now in the rearview mirror, I just wanted to say thank you again for putting on a great festival. I didn’t get to attend very much on Rotwild here, but the Forlorn Order had a great time participating in the different competitions and running market stalls. See you all again for next one, but hopefully sooner too!

2 Likes

Potential returnee following an extended absence from Orc Roleplaying, is this guild still active and recruiting?

I see you’ve already joined us in-game, but just to confirm: We are indeed still around! We in fact have a couple of celebrations from other guilds coming up and have a joint adventure in the making with our friends from the Spiritwood Tribe!

1 Like

Do you like old orc traditions? Do you like waaaghing at piggies? Or perhaps you like to be superiour orc who is smart, stabby and honourable?
Then this is clan is for you! Join us! We have doggos!

3 Likes

A collection of screenshots from our latest exploits with the Spiritwood Tribe! Screens taken by Verzan.

Halloween party - The Skywise went dressed as their favorite Tauren friends with the worstest masks ever and little pinned on tails.

At Hammerfall, the orcs and Tauren pay their respects to the fallen orcish Ancestors who liberated the Internment camps. There is no better place for this than the gates of Hammerfall.

Truun drank elven wine and became a sparkle princess for a short time before falling asleep in a hedge outside.

The clan are about to hop through a portal to hunt Necromancers in Un’Goro crater… but things went a little wrong.

4 Likes

The adventures in Arathi continue, with the Plaguelands awaiting up next, with yet more (potential) allies!

Kithrah leads the team around the Highlands guided by a magically enchanted stick - the stick was affectionately named ‘Mick the stick’

Custo seemed paranoid there were trolls stalking the group as they made a very close pass by the Garrison at Hammerfall.

THUMP - an over loaded wyvern clatters with the decking at the flight point, turns out three orcs on one beast is too many orcs for a soft landing.

3 Likes

Does Verzan still hold a grudge over what happened in Pandaria? Her and Rotwild managed to avoid each other both times we recently got together, so I am excited to see. Looking forward to meeting up for Winter Veil and finding out.

2 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

It is with great sadness on this Christmas day that we need to share the news that one of our members, Kulgha (also known as Karhla), has passed away last week on the 17th of December.

Kulgha had been battling with her illness for some time now, but her optimistic and helpful nature was an inspiration to all of us. She was warm, kind and always giving, and even when she felt poorly, she led events at the Kosh’harg. It’s no surprise, then, that she made many great friendships both in our community as well as outside of it. Which is why I feel we had to share this news a little more publicly as well.

Many of us had a plethora of treasured memories from our RP with Kulgha, who was always fully committed to something once she had a great idea, such as being the clan’s wolf handler. Out of character, too, she had a massive heart and was truly a great person to be around. Several times, she reached out to me when I was in a rather bad spot myself, and I know I’m not the only one for whom she did so for that matter. She truly cared for people, even when barely knowing them and having far worse things on her own mind what with everything that life threw at her.

Aka’Magosh to a wonderful person. You will be sadly missed, Kulgha. The world and Azeroth will be a poorer place now that you’re not in it.

Many thanks to Durgrol for sharing this news with us.

Pictured: Kulgha Wolfheart hosting the Archery contest for Beginners and Experts at the Kosh’harg of Autumn 2020.

23 Likes

Very sorry to hear about this, I never met them but it’s always a tragedy when wonderful people are taken too early from us.
It seems both you and her though made some good memories atleast, and if there’s going to be some kind of in-game memorial I would atleast personally love to show up and show respect to not just a fellow RPers but a person that cared that deeply for others.

4 Likes

Condolences from the Drakefang. I’d had the pleasure of RPing with Kulgha a few tines, and always wanted to get to know her more.

It’s sad that such a bright beacon of RP is gone. She will be missed <3

5 Likes