[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

Got some fun war practice in tonight!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/410075805054402560/451827035669528576/WoWScrnShot_053118_200509.jpg
Honored brothers and sisters,

It grieves me to have been absent from you all this past month, for it sounds like you orcs have performed some grand feats indeed out in the Stranglethorn jungle. Although I was absent for matters of a spiritual and domestic note, word of your achievements have certainly reached this side of the new world. Some crafty adversaries were met in the heart of the jungle, but the Horde's enemies have been aptly dispatched in no small part thanks to the information some of you obtained from the prisoners. To be commissioned a zeppelin from the Horde's high command itself in order to level the enemy base camp to the ground is a sight that many here in Kalimdor would have longed to witness for themselves. In the end, a fatal blow was struck with all enemy resistance put down, structures obliterated, the Emerald Sabers' company leader captured and slaves freed. A worthy feat of strength, in all.

The road has now brought you all back to Kalimdor once more, however. There, I shall soon rejoin you all as we prepare for the month of Mor'vaul. High summer is soon upon us, and with warm season comes not only a high sun and ample game, but also the end of the first half of this tumultuous year. Take this time to reflect and to see to the future. The next half of the year awaits, and if it is any as burdensome as the first has been, we would do well to gird ourselves. But before that time comes, let us not forget to feast and celebrate. Wor'aggar is at long last upon us, and shortly thereafter the Great Midsummer Hunt as well. For all the trials and tribulations that were upon us and are yet to face us, let there be a time of merriment and laughter as well. I expect to see you all there in high spirits!

For the Blood of Redblade,
Kozgugore Feraleye

New month, new newsletter! For all the details of what the coming month will have in store for us, check out the full post at orcsoftheredblad.com!
Hurray for Wor'aggar!
Wor'aggar is nigh upon us!

Be ready with your best dance moves, "Lok'tars" and pork.

Or you know, be a strong, brooding silent Orc. We like those too.

That all said, we have events involving a Trade caravan tonight, the move from the Crossroads to Stonetalon tomorrow and finally the start of the festival saturday!

See you all in game!
With the festival over and incredibly successful, it's now time to make our way back to Razor Hill and finally have ourselves some downtime and interaction with outsiders!... Before all hell breaks loose in next month's upcoming war campaigns that is! Come pay us a visit from Tuesday onward if you'd like to give us a poke!
I will try to come to your place and poke you all. I love orc rp, much better than seeing blood elf military things.
11/06/2018 11:12Posted by Ghazpeshi
I will try to come to your place and poke you all. I love orc rp, much better than seeing blood elf military things.

You're more than welcome too!
May I give a shout out to the Orcs of the Red Blade? They were pretty awesome at Wor'aggar: Festival of the Wolf. Also rather polite for orcs, that caught me by surprise. Keep it up! I look forward to seen more of you guys around.
Your too kind!

Honor isn't always about being right or strongest, after all. So manners don't hurt!
Always nice to be friendly!
Friendly to be nice!

I don't know I'm just rambling..

ANYWAY! We're at Razor Hill! To and RP with us!
We don't bite! Unless you want us to.
Rituals! Patrols! Come of age hunts!

It's all going down in Razor hill!

Lok'tar Ogar! For the Blood of the Clan!
From the Annals: Blood of the Varog'Gor

With Okiba's story competition in full swing, this month is the perfect opportunity to be reminded of the vast amount of lore and background stories this guild has collected over the years of its long existence. In between the monthly newsletters and Member Spotlights, we'll be regularly taking a look back into the history of the Red Blade's stories and see what its creative members, both former and present, have written in our new format, "From the Annals". By taking these stories out of the depths of our website, they'll get some well-earned, renewed exposure for members who may not have been around at the time to see the conception of the story at the time.

To kick this series off, I've selected one of three stories regarding the clan's most influential ranks: The Rrosh-tul, Varog'Gor and Thur'ruk. Back when these ranks were first created, Morgeth helped give these ranks a bit of spice by providing a background story for each one of them. These stories hearkened back to the time of Clan Redblade back on Draenor and illustrated the conflict they had with another fictional clan, the Bloodmaw clan. All three stories can be read in the Ranks: A history of blades thread, but below is the story she wrote about the Varog'Gor. A story that perfectly captures the feeling of the Varog'Gor, the responsibilities they have and the culture that exists around them. I was very happy with the stories at the time, and feel they're a perfect representation even now, eight years later!

As the sun broke down over the tall, green trees, a flock of black birds lifted to seek shelter beyond the edge of this vast forest. Below the branches resided what can only be described as a village of orcs, teeming with the life of daily labours. It would be wrong to say that things had always been like this, because conflict - it seems - lies in the blood of any race of the world. But these orcs, despite the red blade that had given them their clan name, could now enjoy a time of relative quiet. But as those very birds lifted from their tree, it seemed that time may well have reached its end...

Just a small update before all hell breaks loose. To read the rest of this article as well as any others, check out the front page on our website, orcsoftheredblade.com!
After a long spell away, The Red blades used last night as a chance to indulge in some more important Traditions! Firstly, we granted the chance to three newbloods to take our oath of blood!

Congratulations to our new clan brothers! Nag'ogar Uron, Gosh'kar Garnokk Wolfmane and Gosh'karr Nar'thak Strongarm!

http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/gallery/292_18_06_18_3_53_00.jpeg

We also held the important rite of Om'riggor! Those who took part chose their prey well, and returned with excellent trophy's as testament of their hunting prowess! As it tradition, based on the prey and story they told of the hunt, each Orc was granted a name! Congratulations to...

Karnna The Claw of Vrull!

Nar'thak Strongarm!

Garnokk Wolfmane!

Kroat Ironwill!

And yes, I took the Om'riggor too, and thus my Orc claimed the name of Okiba Spearbreaker!

http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/gallery/292_18_06_18_3_52_30.jpeg

http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/gallery/292_18_06_18_3_51_52.jpeg

For the story's themselves, you can read what each Orc did for their Om'riggor as they told it around the fire on our forums, or go directly via our link below!

http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2510.msg45278;topicseen#new

For the Blood of the Clan!
Glad to see Orcs are still doing their Om'riggors as they should! Great stories to read.
It seems We're quite busy still, in the run up to BfA.

One mad soul even decided to organise a massive set of war games for the warbands and clans of Orgrimmar. Silly orc--

...oh wait, it was ME!

D=
We're fast approaching the grand kickoff to BfA with the Drums of War campaign... but before that, we still have another classy orc holiday to celebrate amongst ourselves, featuring the Great Midsummer Hunt! Despite it being a guild-only affair this time around, friends and allies of the clan will - as always - be perfectly welcome to swing on by for it!
Wooo!

The Nag'ogar Rise! Promotions all round and some lovely announcements!

It's gonna be a fun few weeks!
The first step in a great journey, eh? Rising further in the ranks should prove very interesting indeed... rubs hands together
Last nights midsummer hunt event was a blast!

A literal game of inter-clan cat and mouse! Wonderfully thought up Koz!

Now I'm looking forward to the summer games!
Aaah I looooved the Midsummer hunt! xD I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at hiding and watching orcs pass me by without seeing me.
Should do it more often, it was hilarious!