[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

We can finally hold our heads high Gashuk.

Glorious, isn't it?

In other news, We have a new Clan champion!

Razaron won our regularly held 'Tournament of the Blades', smashing all opposition! (including me... ouch). Congratulations to him!

Next up, a big old clan meeting this Sunday. What Will the Chieftain announce?

Who can guess?

For the Blood!
After what could safely be described as a packed Clan Gathering, the clan is on the war path once again! As we speak, we are headed for the battlefield in Silverpine Forest, -entirely- safe and incognito, on our very own undercover ship, the Sea Cucumber.

https://i.imgur.com/euYy2PT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/C8DvrWW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nuyN2xU.jpg
Part 7: To Blighted Lands
23rd of July

Once more, the clarion call to battle has been sounded. It barely took the Alliance a week to give response to the burning of Teldrassil. It must be the least surprising declaration of war that anyone here has ever witnessed. Let it not be said that the Alliance is not effective, for they certainly mobilized their armies with astounding haste in order to send their response back to the Horde.

Their target appears to be the old human kingdom of Lordaeron. Presently, the home of the Forsaken. As I reflect upon this grave matter (cursed be Sharptongue for making me realize the double meaning of that sentence), I cannot help but wonder if it is ill-thought of me to feel relieved that it is not orcish lands they see fit to direct their ire towards. When all is said and done, the Banshee Queen has provoked this response purely by her own volition. Better is it for the battlefield to move to those lands where it belongs. Even if some fools continue to deny it, the Night Elves deserved not the fury they were delivered. So although we are now called to arms to defend a land that - in truth - I care little for and a people who have just as easily chastised me for my ways as they are likely to show some shred of dignity, I feel more comfortable fighting here than I do back on Kalimdor. At least here, the Forsaken can Blight and murder naught but their own villages.

Be that as it may, I still would have rather been elsewhere. This is not a war any of us orcs asked for. But even so, all of our orcs - save one thus far - have chosen to follow me to these despoiled lands. It is clear to me that a great many of these orcs still value the Horde just as much as I do, even if some of them have proven to be false and dishonorable. Be that as it may, we have chosen to remain vigilant of any breaches to our Code of Honor. Not towards our own orcs, but to those we serve with. They may not live by the same Code, but we have chosen to weigh the value of our allies according to its guidelines. And should any of them be found breaching too many of its tenets, we will carve our own path.

For now, that path has taken us to Silverpine Forest where the Alliance has begun its invasion from the Greymane Wall. It appears we arrived precisely on time, for the Horde found itself outnumbered by a great margin. A margin we have tipped with our arrival alongside the forces of the Shattered Shield, it would seem. The neighboring Pyrewood Village was cleared of its hostile occupancy before we withdrew to the Forsaken camp once more. Is it there where we now build up fortification and set up a vigil to watch over the southern approach. They will undoubtedly come at us sooner rather than later. We already know that additional fighting has been unleashed upon Tirisfal and the Western Plaguelands already. So the Alliance - most of those present here Worgen, no doubt - shall be eager to link up with the rest. As ever, our fate is to patiently await the coming of the storm. It almost makes me miss the times when -we- were the conquering force that ran rampant across these very lands. Almost.
These orcs get the elven stamp of approval. Please don't mind the arrows coming your way. Those are just elven stamps.

Glad to see you guys on the war path! I do certainly hope we come to meet eachother somewhere down the line, fighting side by side again!
Wonderful guild, great people, amazing RP. If you're in need of some orc RP, these guys can give it to you, and more! :)
/dances his way in to thread.
The Clan is in the midst of war still, fighting alongside many others of the Horde. War is never pretty though... Time will tell how our Orcs will emerge from the battles ahead!
Lok'tar Ogar!
Our journey into the Drums of War continues! You can read the latest and all previous reports right here:
http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=4704.msg45424#msg45424
Curious events abound.

We've gone from running around on wolf back through Silverpine, causing all mayhem... To cooped up in a ruined fortress.

What we do know for sure is, this pack of wolves has plenty of blood to spill yet, if the Horde is to see things through.

For the Blood!
Exciting stuff, being in that fortress! Even had the chance to pick flowers and hunt turtles last night alongside some other folks from other guilds, to make up for the Elves messing up their teleportation spell!
Kil'gund

Honored brothers and sisters,

The soil of the New World runs red once more. Not since the days of the Third War have we seen such reckless abandon and bloodshed by our own blades. The destruction of the Night Elves' home - however regrettable - has done little to tame the lion of the Alliance. Better yet, they have marched out in force and seek to trade one home for another. What the Night Elves have lost, the Humans now seek to regain in Lordaeron. The Horde's horns have been sounded across the Great Sea, and the clan has answered accordingly.

However, we now stand upon a crossroads. Hence our arrival upon the Forsaken shores, we have done our part in defending the Horde's homelands. But now, the true face of the Horde has surfaced as orcs are being struck down by wanton death knights and our allies are being mobbed, imprisoned and tortured for upholding a notion of honor. Do we allow corruption and dishonor to fester and grow? Or do we at long last take a stand and refuse to bow to tyrants? Our so-called allies within the Horde and even our very own Warchief stand guilty of war crimes and dishonor. This much has become clear to me. In such circumstances, it has become impossible to close ourselves to the injustice that passes in front of our very eyes.

When the Banshee Queen declared war on all of the New World and factions within the Forsaken turned on their own allies within the Horde, the time for idleness came to an end. As of today, the Red Blade Clan stands with the Whiteclaw Communion. Erected by Chieftain Rogmasha Thundercaller in part due to our own experiences with the Forsaken in Ashenvale, this collective of clans will strive to return honor, dignity and justice to the Horde. What this means for our position within the Horde itself remains to be seen. But know that the time to stand idly by while injustices are being committed has come to an end.

Be prepared to stand at the ready for whatever may come next. And if you cannot bring yourself to stand against the injustices of the Horde, you will be free to part ways absent reprisal. But now that should you decide to cross paths with us when the hour of justice comes, you will be granted no such leniency.

For the Blood of Redblade,
Kozgugore Feraleye

A new monthly newsletter has been posted! Read up on all of the latest news on orcsoftheredblade.com!
A little story! Not so much about the currently ongoing war, but more about the troubles oneself can go with at times. Hope it's enjoyable!
http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=4714.msg45430#msg45430
Where do I sign up? :O
I like those guys.
Urokash, you monster. You actually went ahead and did it. ;_; Giving me a taste of that character, only to rip it away in such a fell stroke! My lok'tar demands compensation!

And we're always open for recruitment, Mazoga! You'd be quite welcome! You can either sign up on our website, orcsoftheredblade.com, or simply give us a poke in-game and notify us that you've an interest in joining us IC! Things will take care of themselves there!

We like you right back, Narmë! <3 In moderation, of course. You could use a slightly more green pigmentation.
03/08/2018 08:40Posted by Mazogá
Where do I sign up? :O

Come find us and ask IC! Most any of us can set things in motion!
I hate to double post, I really do.

But we finally managed a proper defensive line, and I feel this is less of an achievement now I say it than it actually is.

But dam, them be some sexy orcs!

http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/gallery/292_06_08_18_1_10_39.jpeg

Hope you're all having fun too!
I hear we've got some good events lined up for BFA, really looking forward to it. With Mag'har round the corner no better time then to join us! Lok'tar Ogar! For the Horde!
So apparently we're conspirators now. A true Shadow Council in the making. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In less ridiculous news, our final two events to close Legion and introduce our grand, first campaign into BfA will be taking place in the coming days! Let's just say we're going out with a bang!
09/08/2018 08:49Posted by Kozgugore
So apparently we're conspirators now. A true Shadow Council in the making. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If being a Red Blade is wrong, why even be right?