[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

We love you too, Kristeas<3
You terrible little creatures made for good opponents in the Drums of War campaign! I would recommend this guild to any would be orc roleplayer, they're damn good!

*Cleans orc blood from his blade*
Thank you so much for all your help and patience playing the baddies in our guild trailer tonight <3 You were great and all really looked the part!

I'm sure the time for getting your payback on us is coming... until then, good luck restoring honour to the Horde! If anyone can do it, it's you guys!

I've never really tried orc RP at all, but if my blade wasn't blessed by the sacred power of my incredible moon goddess, I'd definitely think about picking up a red one.
Very welcome! We had lots of fun.

"UNO MAS!"

In less ridiculous news, our final two events to close Legion and introduce our grand, first campaign into BfA will be taking place in the coming days! Let's just say we're going out with a bang!
If it involves boats, whether flying or sea-faring, I need to check my life insurance...
10/08/2018 14:58Posted by Vragdesh

In less ridiculous news, our final two events to close Legion and introduce our grand, first campaign into BfA will be taking place in the coming days! Let's just say we're going out with a bang!
If it involves boats, whether flying or sea-faring, I need to check my life insurance...

Yeah... Not really safe to travel by boat with the Red Blades.
10/08/2018 14:58Posted by Vragdesh
...If it involves boats, whether flying or sea-faring, I need to check my life insurance...

Yeah... Not really safe to travel by boat with the Red Blades.

Ships... Why'd it have to be ships...

...We hate ships
Don't worry, Raz has got the wheel. ;)

Also to all you future Mag'har orcs out there, no better time to join the Red Blade! <3
Yesterday was quite an exciting event! Tomorrow we'll be having our last event before release and a little two week break from events into BfA, so everyone can level. :D New stuff to dooooo!
Time for our last campaign report on the recent campaign we've taken part in! For the entire campaign report, have a peek in the thread at http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=4704.0
Part 10: The End of the Horde
10th of August

The cretins actually went and did it. I knew the Forsaken were capable of committing cowardly acts, but today proved to be the very pinnacle of their cowardice and deceitfulness. Even more so than the Wrathgate. When we stood there upon the fields of Tirisfal to protect their home, they did not discriminate in who they caught in their Blight. So many of them, Horde and Alliance alike, fell around us when they began to bombard the battlefield with canisters. And when we sought to withdraw to the front gate, they did not hesitate to spray their fumes face to face - gazing into their victims' very eyes as they betrayed them. Not only Humans, but Orcs and Taurens and Trolls alike. They all fell within seconds of an agonizing and dishonorable death. I do not care to which race they belonged. None of them deserved this.

As I write this, I still find myself wondering how in Hellfire we made it to safety in time save the majority of our orcs. When the gate was no longer an option, we turned to retreat to the west. To higher ground, where the cursed Blight might not reach us. Some of us had to run through the Blight in order to make it. Still I can hear them suffering the results of it as I am writing this. Even so, they are the lucky ones... for there is one among us who did not make it. Mal'garr Firefist. I never thought his death would leave such a mark. But being the sole victim of the atrocity that we have been witness to tonight, he will serve as a reminder to us all what manner of depravity the Forsaken and their so-called Queen are capable of.

As if the Blight itself was not enough, the witch sought fit to raise the dead before their spirits could hardly have even left their bodies. Not enough was it to murder her own Horde, she had to desecrate them in their death as well. Without a doubt, this was among one of the darkest days I have ever witnessed in the Horde. A Horde that is no longer my Horde. It has grown rotten in its very heart, with its Warchief at the very core of it.

I am still attempting to come to terms with all that has happened, but one thing has become very clear to me. The Horde as we once knew it has died upon the fields of Tirisfal today. And the time has come to save its ashes before it will be scattered to the winds for good. What use is the blood oath of the Horde if those who swear it will carelessly seek to harm those they have sworn it with - bound by blood? What good is a Warchief who clearly does not think in the interests of the Horde she is meant to be responsible for? I have seen many things happen here since my arrival upon these shores. Oaths broken. Orcs desecrated. Allies imprisoned. Many things that rightly deserve an answer. And yet, we continued to call ourselves a part of the Horde.

No longer. It is time to make a stand. And when we return upon the shores of Kalimdor, we will ensure that word of what has transpired here will spread. The Horde will know. And the Horde will fight back.
Excellent update as ever Koz!

We had a rather fun night, with 28 Clans Orcs plus allies DM'ing out a rather wonderful event ...

http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/gallery/292_11_08_18_8_55_17.jpeg

Sadly however, we lost our only Warlock, the aged Mal'garr Firefist. Who Knew being blighted by our allies would be so bad for someones health?

http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/gallery/292_11_08_18_8_55_53.jpeg

Thankfully we made it to sea, where the winds take us next? Find out in BfA!

For the Blood!
Disaster has struck! On their way back to the shores of Kalimdor, the Red Blade Clan's ship, the Sea Cucumber, came under attack by an ambitious Captain of the Alliance navy! Though pirate ships intervened before the final blow could be delivered, the orcs and their ship still found a watery grave...

The end? Who knows! Guess we'll have to find out in two weeks from now, when we continue our official guild events in our next campaign, A World Divided!... Which will take us to the beautiful new continent of Kul Tiras!

In the meantime, we'll just have to roleplay being miserable shipwrecks, but when that time comes... you can read all about our upcoming swashbuckling adventures in our campaign report here!
http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=4731.0
Swiiim orcs, swim! Guess we broke our counting of safe sea travels and not crashing...
Oh well! Let's start counting anew. ;)
13/08/2018 10:52Posted by Rhonya
Swiiim orcs, swim! Guess we broke our counting of safe sea travels and not crashing...
Oh well! Let's start counting anew. ;)

That record wasn't very long, to be fair. Can we just take a portal next time? Pretty please?

Really getting hyped up about the new expansion, and the upcoming campaign. It's a great time to be an orc!
From the Annals: Time Capsule

With everyone fully focused on the release Battle for Azeroth as we speak, the guild has taken its customary two week hiatus at the beginning of the new expansion to allow its members to freely explore the new content at their own pace. This has become the norm in the guild since the release of Wrath of the Lich King, making it a bit of a guild tradition by now.

To justify the two week IC silence however, the guild has often had to come up with some manner of excuse to explain why things are silent over the course of two weeks. Since new expansions often take place on new islands or continents, it's easy enough to justify the silence with a convenient shipwreck (and as such, the clan has become a little notorious for its lousy skills in commandeering ships). An exception to this was Warlords of Draenor however, when the guild was preparing itself for a charge through the Dark Portal into the Iron Horde's world that was suspected to be a suicide mission they would never come back from. To leave a little something behind for the inhabitants of Azeroth that the orcs were laying their lives on the line for, Sadok Sharptongue decided to come up with the idea of a time capsule during the tribe's stay in Stranglethorn Vale. Every orc would deposit a little personal something into a secured lockbox that would withstand the test of time, to then be deposited into the soil of the jungle for later generations to one day find. The result was a very touching and emotional event, where we got to see a lot of personal touches and references towards other orcs and past members!

Just a minor update to cut through the first half of August. Visit our front page to read the entire story (or summary of an event, rather)! Meanwhile, we're just taking it nice and easy exploring the new content!

http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php
Orcs orcs orcs busy leveling and having fun in the new expansion! In little more than a week we'll be picking up proper events and regular rp again. <3
I'm going to have seaweed showing up for weeks after this!

Dam shipwrecks. At least this one wasn't my fault *cough*
The roleplay starts up again on the 29th August. To all you orcs out there looking for a home, come take a chance with us. <3

This includes you Mag'har beauties!
Is it Wednesday yet?

...No?

Dag nabbit. I can't wait to start this epic, shipwrecked plot!

Where's a Chronomancer when you need life fast forwarding.
Tonight we'll probably start again with some RP in preparation for tomorrows first campaign event, it's gonna be so much fun! :D