[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

This guild sounds amazing! i hope you are recruiting id love to join

6 Likes

We are very much recruiting! Feel free to find us in-game and check out our website, wich you can find at the first post in this thread!

5 Likes

Recruiting is probably the wrong word…

we Welcome Orcs into our clan! Because we’re not a warband, or a regiment.

We’re a Family! IC and OOC!

4 Likes

Too bad you’re a clan, I am a Frostwolf, they are my clan and no other clan is mine.

I’ll get you next time :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

This is a regular point of concern that a lot of Orcs have. And yet, we are led by a Warsong, and have many die-hard Frostwolves.

We don’t make any Orc give up their clan heritage, we in fact encourage them to flaunt it! (as long as it doesn’t go against the Hordes laws and the clans code).

We do however have our own code of honor, that anyone that swears our oath must abide by, as well as our own vast array of traditions.

I regularly see our Shattered-hand Rrosh’tul yelling to the spirit of Vrull for strength, for example.

But still, it’s not for everyone!

Funny you should say that :wolf:

3 Likes

Maybe, but there’s some things you’ll have to convince Krim’rosh with ICly

We got the besht ale and wenchesh! What elshe do you need?!

3 Likes

Wenches? Is there something you aren’t telling us Revax? :neutral_face:

1 Like

Wenches don’t do it for me, you know.

I mean I’m sort of… dead…

Give me enough time to release the need to inflict agony on some enemies or wildlife.

Like, really, you don’t want me to not have that.

Bleeding Hollow Orc dances in and out of thread

2 Likes

Well, with the Crimson Compass campaign complete we now head for the Crossroads for the weekend to enjoy a quiet few days before embarking on our own plot…

"The Wolf God".

Will the Red Blade succeed in proving their worth to the mighty wild god Lo’gosh? Will the untamed mountains and the dangers therein prove too much? Would YOU like to join in on this expedition?

Well, we’ll have to find out.

1 Like

You failed to spell his name correctly.

PS: Be sure to show up at the Uldum Nights, maybe we can work something out.
Maybe.

(Good spot, I’ve been making that typo rampantly for a month x_ x’’ )

3 Likes

One of the best Orc guilds out there. Definitely recommended!

Hail from a Draenei o/.

3 Likes

Aww, that’ very nice of you! In other news, our next major series of events is only one day away!

Dare you face the trials of… ‘The Wolf God’?

2 Likes

Been with the guild for a little while now Gra’fiki’s ready to take her Oath next clan gathering fingers crossed! It’s very easy to get fully immersed with these guys and the Orcish flavor is ever so sweet and addictive.

4 Likes

Today has been wild…

1 Like

And then some :thinking:

Your true test begins with Throgan :eyes: