[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

Loyalists from the south, alliance from the north, it seems we’re surrounded…

That must mean we’re doing something right!

I just had a triple-take moment with our calendar.

How many events!?

I’m off to lay down…

Vosha'gur

Honored brothers and sisters,

Some say we are exiles from our own home. That we are fools to abandon Orgrimmar to its present fate. That we are traitors to the Horde. However, some also say that discretion is the better part of valour. That it is better to live to fight another day. And that you should not believe everything that people say.

You choose what you wish to believe. But there is no reversing the sun or casting the die anew. The way things are now, is the hand we are dealt. I choose to believe that betrayal to one’s moral codes and beliefs is far worse a crime than to betray a Warchief absent morals or dignity. Our clan’s Code is ever clear on such matters; there is no misinterpreting what it says of chiefs who are found unworthy and allies who are found undeserving.

And so we have set upon the road for the time being. Come what may, we will stand with the Whiteclaw Communion as we bide our time for a better future. That future begins with our pilgrimage to Mount Hyjal for the revered Wolf God Lo’gosh. We may not end up sharing the road with the rest of the Whiteclaws forever. But for now, our paths are intertwined. Ensure to look after our allies as you would your fellow brother and sister, for unity is more important than ever before in times such as these.

For the Blood of Redblade,
Kozgugore Feraleye

A busy month lies ahead! What awaits the clan as they begin their journey to Hyjal? Find out here!
http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php

9 Likes

Three tasks down, one left to go. Soon the idol of Lo’gosh will be finished, and with some luck, we make it to Hyjal’s peak in one piece.

3 Likes

Koba was restless, the young wolf was always restless. Kai’gron continued to sit, listening to the comforting sounds of Durotars nightfall. Meditation helped him abate the rage and thirst for war that dwelled inside him. Visions of past battlefields flashed through his minds eye, fallen comrades, alliances forged and broken. The time he’d spent within ‘The Hand’ molded him from a raw angry recruit to a precision instrument of violence, with only a single purpose to slay, hunt and eradicate his prey was the creed of ‘The Shattered Hand’. The visions had one constant though, a single weave that was always just out of view. Kai’gron found himself standing at the foot of Icecrown Citadel itself, Scourge surrounding him, closing in clawing and tearing their way to the Orc. He was overcome as the masses of scourge encompassed and trampled him to the frozen floor below.

Darkness came and he welcomed it, is this what my father talked about so many years ago he thought to himself. “A spirit will leave its body when it’s time…not always at death" he said. “When the body becomes a prison…it is time for the spirit to escape. And once the spirit is gone…the body will follow soon after.”

From within the darkness arose a fog, slowly taking the form of his father Gor’grull Ripclaw, Vira’kur of tribe Ripclaw. The aged Orc tried to speak, but he just smiled as a loving and proud father should to his son. “you’ve found peace, your spirit is calm and content” the voice echoed around Kai’gron, this was not how he remembered his fathers voice to be. The form of Gor’grull Ripclaw dissipated and lingered as the voice echoed once again. “Do not loose sight of which you are to be, the chieftain and the clan will need that rage from within, do not suppress it, harness it.” Kai’gron replied “But there is now so much to loose in my life, the clan grows daily, new faces I do not recognise, old faces rarely seen, even the pup grows, from once a scrawny runt to alpha of his pack, my spirit is not restless now, the clan is my family”

The fog shifts form, closing towards the orc. Standing as tall as Kai’gron stood The Great Wolf, Akashok. “And that is why you must use this rage, War will split your Horde. Protect the chieftain, protect the clan, watch over them….always”

The form of the Great Wolf faded, and the night sky over Durotar appeared with the familiar sounds once again filling Kai’grons ears as he awakes from his meditation. Koba lays beside the orc, belly up and tongue hanging out as he sleeps. The orc smiles and pats the belly of the Warwolf, then stands and ignores the aches of his old joints.

“Time to rise” he mutters to himself as he watches the clan from his perch.

2 Likes

Just arrived in Krasarang for the tournament!

It’s gonna be Orc-some!

1 Like

Urf… double posting. So much self hate.

BUT…

Currently looking for folks/guilds alliance side interested in organizing some small scale, say… 15 vs 15 scale RP-PvP skirmish events with us. Likely in a range of formats, varying from ‘emote’ battles (praise be to elixir of tongues), to restricted and perhaps even un-restricted. All with major emphasis on everyone leaving with a feeling of having achieved something! (and having fun).

This would be occurring as either one night-one off’s or as part of small 2/3/4 night mini-campaigns toward the end of March.

So, if interested, hit me up in game or drop me a message here and i’ll search you out on discord accordingly!

2 Likes

Best orc-guild on the server. Always a pleasure running into you guys.

4 Likes

Why thank you! that’s very kind of you to say! Hopefully we get to bump into you again soon.

Tonight the orcs go to deal with some Harpies that have camped near Razor hill, Hopefully everything goes well.

2 Likes

Flying buzzard women! On the flip side, we also had some fun war training, playing cat and mouse in Durotar, then went and bashed some rather messed up Quilboar. Exciting times, down in Durotar.

Four promotions, some announcements and a whole lot of healthy competition left and right. Quite a clan gathering we’ve had, with a crazy amount of orcs to boot! No idea where they’ve all started coming from, but it’s great to see orc RP still generating some interest considering the circumstances!

It’s off to Outlands in the coming few days! And what kind of Kosh’harg would it be without a little adventure on our way there? That’s right, a very boring one.

4 Likes

Been a busy few weeks for the clan! What have we been up to? Well…

War training - honing our skills for our famed wolf rider antics:
https://imgur.com/a/V4JmFCt

Had some encounters with ancestral spirits:
https://imgur.com/a/PTQ1GgT

And had what I think was our largest clan meeting in-- years? 28 Orcs strong!:
https://imgur.com/a/xE9DDgI

We’ve even got a screenshot competition underway, with the theme of “Your Orc, in BfA” - had some interesting ones in so far!

1 Like

Not to mention a monthly clan Vrull’Morah which is essentially a in-guild pvp and roll based practice session. No better time to join and please the son of strife! <3

1 Like

Karoshgoth

Honored brothers and sisters,

After some arduous weeks of setting upon the path and beating back enemies left and right, the time has come at last to unwind in one of two most treasured times of the year: the Kosh’harg festival. This season’s Kosh’harg is bound to be an incredible undertaking, as we have made grand plans to make up for the world of excrement we have had to suffer over the past season. Now more than ever, we have earned this respite from discord.

In order to make it so, however, your help is required. Make sure to offer any aid you are willing to lend to any of your fellow orcs who intend to put their backs into the organization of this Kosh’harg. There are yet some of us out there who might still be in need of volunteers, so ensure to do your part if you can spare any hands. Even if it be for a single day.

Having said that, however, there is one order above all others that I seek to give to you this month: enjoy. Feast. Celebrate. And give thanks the ancestors for the strength of the pack as well as their support in the times that lie ahead. A new day dawns after the long night has at long last ended. It is a day that is ours for the taking.

For the Blood of Redblade,
Kozgugore Feraleye

The new month’s newsletter is up! Not a whole lot of news as the headline is clearly the Kosh’harg Festival, but there’s nonetheless a few relevant tidbits to share!
http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php

8 Likes

The Pale Lady has rewarded us, so many new orcs have been joining! :heart:

If you’re looking for a friendly orc roleplaying experience there is no finer place to be!

We’re currently heading for the old world if we can all fit through the Dark Portal!

dances away :man_dancing:

4 Likes

Tomorrow after a well deserved rest, the orcs will once more be on the move, this time they are travelling to Outland on their way to the Kosh’harg, what adventures will they have on their journey…stay tuned for next episode of Orcs Of The Red Blade!

2 Likes

The gods of travel mock me once more… not only am I going to skoot off to California and miss the build up to Kosh’harg…

…Work pinged me to go back to sea for four months just before it starts!

That’s three I’ll have missed now! THREE!

I better see some screenshots… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Today the orcs finally touched down in Hellfire Peninsula, and it was pure hell, the Mag’hars were mindblown, of how it could have turned into that…it was madness…tune in Tuesday for more news

1 Like

Waaait you guys are from DB? I have fond memories of interacting with you :smiley: Can heavily recommend this guys!

5 Likes