[H-RP] [Social] Mount Racing Bar Night for the Kindred Spirits!

We are men!

Manly men!

We’re men!

Manly men!

3 Likes

Just bumping people to remind them this is in a week today! Come one, come all, to the kindred spirits. The wenches are plenty, the alcohol is free, the party lasts all through the night and the alcohol is free!

(Disclaimer: Alcohol is not in fact free)

1 Like

We’ll see if we can make it
We have quite some things planned for the coming weeks.

1 Like

This is happening at 8RT, just under an hour! Take a break in your corona holiday to come down to our bar.

A big thanks on behalf of The Family for everyone who attends these monthly Bar Nights. We try to do our best to run something fun for all. We’re always open to suggestions on how to improve them, so get in touch with us in game if you have any!

We’re aware our main forum thread accidentally closed from inactivity - we’re also working on getting that back up, but in the meantime, you can always use this one.

1 Like

I’ve added it to Calendar: Upcoming Events ✨ - Look forward to giving it a visit!

Thank you Chatty! We host these things monthly, so feel free to pop back to the thread every now and again to check the new dates! :heart:

1 Like

The sign has turned to ‘CLOSED’ on the door of the Kindred Spirits, with parchment beneath reading the following:
Closed for advertisement until the twelfth, where we will be back for our Bar Night!
~Administration

1 Like

After the events of the past week, where two gangs clashed and went toe to toe, Tweeter’s old boat, the Lions Den, has been revamped and changed. It’s new name?

Risky Venture.

The gambling parlour seems to have been changed to a cruise ship, but the gambling tables still remain. Rest assured The Family will end up using it for quick getaways, holidays, and for travel, but until then, it seems it’ll rarely open its doors to the public, unless someone is desperate for a gambling den.

In case it wasn’t already clear - our forum thread, the main one for our Guild, was locked from inactivity. It’s taking a long time to get it up and running, but there’s been a few updates that I can’t address on it, so I’m posting them here instead.

Our stock list for the shop, along with name, is now completely out of date. You’ll need to refer to our argent archives post instead, a link to which is at the bottom of this post. The shop name is also now ‘Blood and Water’, and not ‘Shopping Pun’.

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/225556?

1 Like

Name change?? This calls for an embargo. Bring back Shopping Pun!

I fought it too. I fought long and hard for that name, and spent -so- much money bribing people to vote for it. I say we start a letter-writing campaign or someting.

Chiel got mocked too much for it. Decided to take a stand. Sorry! <3

I feel like now we just need to mock you for changing it and we can get it changed back. Shopping pun fans, unite!

1 Like

Hmmmm…

… nah.

You could certainly try, though!

The sign saying the Kindred Spirits is closed has now been removed. We’re open for business once more!

1 Like

Our actual forum thread for The Family is now running again, meaning no more updates will be put on here. See you all tomorrow for our event!

2 Likes

Wow! A big thank you to everyone who came tonight. The turnout was amazing. Our newest Officer, Jekle, put together an album of the night (Chiel will be getting hers here too). You can see it here:

https://imgur.com/a/VNE0yVK

Though stressful, we truly enjoy the RP we create with you guys, and we hope you enjoy it all as well. See you next month!

4 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/0EfxFSd

Here’s mine!

3 Likes

Hi all. To make the upcoming event run a little bit smoother for us, due to the popularity of these nights, we’ve added some guidelines for everyone who is planning on coming to read to make it a lot easier on us to run these events. Whilst we can’t enforce any of these things on your RP, if you’d like to be courteous to us and have as enjoyable a time as you can at our monthly Nights, please give them a read and follow them!

1 Like