[H-RP] The Beastmaw Warband

21/10/2015 22:43Posted by Króthar
Rocmar is a warrior? Madness!

He never was a real shaman to begin with, only a wannabe with a big axe. Also hi!

The server is good! Especially now that it merged with two others, Horde hasn't seen this much RP since Northrend. =)
23/10/2015 00:20Posted by Torakk
The server is good! Especially now that it merged with two others, Horde hasn't seen this much RP since Northrend. =)

That's really good to hear!

Krothar may just have to make a reappearance. I knew I kept the name for something!
You totally should drop by sometime!
A friendly bump and a plea for more Orc members! Hirgma needs help with bullying these inferior races around!
12/11/2015 16:33Posted by Hirgma
A friendly bump and a plea for more Orc members!

It's not easy being green.
12/11/2015 16:33Posted by Hirgma
A friendly bump and a plea for more Orc members! Hirgma needs help with bullying these inferior races around!

*Krizbolt cackle heard in the distance*
The Warband are enjoying a well deserved rest, after the hard-fought Draenor campaign. We'll be at the Crossroads for the time being. Social RP, ho!
Beastmaw? More like "BESTmaw", amirite? Thanks for the fun in Tanaan, folks!
Oh we'll rant and we'll roar like true horde warriors
We'll rant and we'll roar for all that we be
We'll march back from yonder all laden with plunder
Oh what treasures, what pleasures, then you will see

Farewell and good-bye to home and hearth
Farewell and good-bye to the comforts of home
We've taken a liking to mayhem and fighting
Our blades we will bring down and sharpen again

We'll burn and we'll plunder and then we will sunder
Their heads from their necks and their gold from their purse
We'll meet them in battle and kill them like cattle
We'll drink their beer dry while the poor bastards curse

The first land we sighted we saw a tall tower
We attacked in the night and set it aflame
We took silver and chalice for we bore them such malice
And we hope that next year they won't be there again

We found a fat guardsman, we found his plump horse
We tickled him up with the point of a knife
He babbled and gabbled, gave us gold without haggle
The horse ran off neighing so we ate him instead

Now let every horde warrior take up his full tankard
Now let every horde warrior drink deep of strong ale
Our Beastmaw spearpoints will skewer em' like pork joints
Far richer and fatter the horde will prevail!
With the end of the campaign in Tanaan jungle, we spent a few relaxing (honest!) weeks at the Crossroads.The Warband is currently camping in Sun Rock Retreat, Stonetalon, where we arrived only two days ago. We are going to remain there while sorting out various internal plots, but will likely be back looking for a battlefield in the coming weeks.
Just popping in to say how good the Beastmaw Warband is....so good I joined it :D
First Guild I really felt good about being in so two thumbs why up, friendly people good roleplay and very organised.

Also If your a slightly naughty character there is also plenty things to be done in the Shadows too...*rubs hands in glee*
You guys should be higher up on the forum, not only because the guild is filled with fun people to hang out with (IC and OOC), but also because you offer great RP, both to guild members and to the occasional tourist/non-guildie!

Lots of love,
Morgs
Thanks for the kind words Vall and Morgs!

Quick update - the Warband has recently concluded a month-long business in Crystalsong Forest and is en-route to Orgrimmar. We'll likely be between the city and the Crossroads for casual RP.
A late update, but the Warband has recently returned to Kalimdor after yet another tasking mission, that being the two-week series of skirmishes against the Alliance in the Krasarang Wilds, with the intention of securing resources for the Horde and ridding the local pandaren of a saurok infestation.

The Beastmaw will most likely be found around the Crossroads again for the following weeks, until another expedition is undertaken.
The Beastmaw Warband is garrisoning Mor'shan Ramparts at the northern border of the Barrens, and will likely remain there until Legion, making use of the outpost for its great capacity to act as stables for our beasts and for the convenient distance to Orgrimmar and the Crossroads. From there, training sessions and routine military service will be performed to ensure combat readiness.
Hail to the new faces who've joined the band recently. More meat for the grinder!

>:)
Hi there! Dont let my profile fool you, i am Horde (Just too lazy to change picture ;D ) And im wondering if there be a place for an old RPer like me and my trusty Orc Hunter to join your (Seemingly) fantasic guild? Been looking for RP for quite some time now, name is Hamut and im on the sha'tar, hopefully that wont be an issue :3 *Bakes cookies just in case*
01/07/2016 02:07Posted by Whaza
Hi there! Dont let my profile fool you, i am Horde (Just too lazy to change picture ;D ) And im wondering if there be a place for an old RPer like me and my trusty Orc Hunter to join your (Seemingly) fantasic guild? Been looking for RP for quite some time now, name is Hamut and im on the sha'tar, hopefully that wont be an issue :3 *Bakes cookies just in case*

Hey dude! We're always up for new people! And the fact that you've got experience makes it all the more easier. Be sure to mail Torakk/Tannaka if you want to join! Look forward to seeing you in The Beastmaw. ^-^
01/07/2016 08:09Posted by Krizbolt
01/07/2016 02:07Posted by Whaza

Hey dude! We're always up for new people! And the fact that you've got experience makes it all the more easier. Be sure to mail Torakk/Tannaka if you want to join! Look forward to seeing you in The Beastmaw. ^-^

Awesome! Ill do that toorrow, i wont be online today, goin on a fishing trip, but could ya give em a heads up? :3
Noted! I'll make sure to be online tomorrow, looking forward to seeing you in-game!