[H-RP] The Convocation of Elrendar is Recruiting

On one hand those guys are pretty cool because they exterminate the heretical abominations that are the Ren’dorei.

On the other hand, they eat Azeroth’s boogers to get high.

2 Likes

Does that actually work?

3 Likes

There’s only one way to find out.

3 Likes

They’re pretty tasty from what I hear. Not for me though.

3 Likes

With the war having wrapped up and the Convocation in a fairly controversial political spot, the recruitment topic will be getting an opening makeover, but we’re still chugging and on our way to fight the Old God (and escape the law).

2 Likes

And who better to escape the law with than your partners in genuine crime? ~

Can’t wait to see the makeover and more cross-guild adventures in the coming new year. Rest assured, we’ll drive eachother crazy more than N’Zoth ever could!

Check these guys out. They might put edible azerite into your Winter’s Veil stockings :wink:

2 Likes

Sylvanas did nothing wrong :eyes:

2 Likes

Do you hear whispers from malevolent forces?
Do you have “interesting” opinions on the future of Quel’Thalas?
Have you been considering visiting a Ren’dorei recently?

Check in with your local friendly Convocation representative for a free consultation.

4 Likes

We’re back into the thick of things after the holidays, and with 8.3 soon there’s no better time to hop in when it comes to fighting the void (elves). And a few other things here and there. You know, just the usual law abiding fare.

1 Like

Are you guys still at it, promoting elf superiority on the Sha’glade cartel?

3 Likes

This is fine.

-… -.-- / - … . / .-… … --. … - / … . -. -… / … . .-… .–.

2 Likes

You’re fine :wink:

1 Like

Yup. Currently on a bit of a break doing actual positive work for the planet and being shot at by stone cats.

1 Like

I feel personally attacked now.

3 Likes

Good! The void is evil! :sleepy:

I’m not evil. :frowning:

1 Like

Tell that to the sunwell.

No wait, please dont! We like living! :cry:

3 Likes

Remove void from premises.

4 Likes

A small bump for my favourite classy patriots. :bird:

1 Like

We’re still about and in Lordaeron, dealing with some loose ends of the war and going after old friends.

2 Likes