[H-RP] The Grand Highmountain Hunt

Every year the promise of thrill and fame attracts dozens of young Highmountain hunters to participate in the Grand Hunt, an ancient Skyhorn tradition which has groups of brave trackers challenge the most fearsome and elusive beasts. This year the tribal elders have decided to open the Grand Hunt to outsiders in order to strengthen the bonds between the Highmountain tauren and their new allies.

Hello, Sha’glade Cartel!

Welcome to yet another instalment of Meira Selfishly Does Whatever She Wants. This time Meira wants to hunt some great beasts, and so you are invited to tag along if you wish. The Grand Hunt will be a simple DMed event which will focus on walking around, tracking, getting hopelessly lost (as is HotT tradition), more walking, and possibly stepping in moose poop. It will also have combat elements when (or rather if) we finally track down one of the boss-tier beasts of Highmountain.

This event is a standalone and can be timelined, which means both HotT rebels and loyalist characters can attend without the Grand Hunt turning into a Rebel Hunt! Unfortunately the event is Horde-only. (Don’t worry, Alliance friends—I will cook something up for you soon enough!)

Starting location: Skyhorn Village
When: 21 August (Wednesday) at 20:00 Server Time

4 Likes

‘Sounds bloody. I like it. Count me in.’ :kiss:

3 Likes

Today is the day! :poultry_leg:

Edit: Due to a very inconvenient world quest currently up in Thunder Totem, the starting location is now Skyhorn Village!

2 Likes

That was fun. More please!

4 Likes

It’s hard to believe Kittin supposedly grew up in those parts… she barely managed a successful action all night! Unless you count successfully falling down, that is.
Good times!

6 Likes

Thank you for attending my little event!

Not gonna lie, I do love Highmountain. It was a pleasure running my tiny event there. :mountain_snow:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.