[H-RP] Tor'dris - Magic User Gathering Event 🔥 April 14th

Magic Users of the Horde,

I, Vaelene Moonsong, hereby invite you to join the third Tor’dris, a gathering of those who practice or have interest in the magical arts. Be you a Mage, Magister, Arcanist, Arcanital or one of those who practice more exotic forms of magic, you are welcome to join and share your unique research and perspective towards your art.
As always you can expect a lineup of experts from various magic fields amongst the Horde to come and share their unique research and field of study, a limited magic material shop for your ritualistic needs and more. The gathering will be held this time around in Orgrimmar’s Cleft of Shadows.

~ OOC INFORMATION ~

Hey folks, the Tor’dris returns! For those unfamiliar, Tor’dris, which roughly translates into ‘Mages of the Eye’ is a gathering of magic users that will be hosted in a different place every time. The purpose of this gathering is to have a congregation of magic users, not only arcane, but to some extent, fel users, practitioners of druidic magic and even elemental magic. We are going to have debates on magic philosophies, presentations of recent research and more! It is my hope to forge a cooperative spirit and finish this event with new bonds of friendship and partnership within the Horde, using magical theory as the adhesive.
Any Horde character that has an interest in or practice any form of magic is welcome.

~ DATE, TIME & LOCATION ~
For the third gathering, we will meet on April 14th at the Cleft of Shadows, Orgrimmar, 8pm Realm Time.

~WANTED~
The third Tor’dris is looking to expand on the roster of lecturers! If you are a character that wishes to lecture on his school of magic contact me!
DM Discord; Saberface#3148
Alternatively you can catch me in game on my characters; Vaelene or Bellorius.
See you there! :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Huh?! What’s this, another award winning Highblood Myrmidons event? Get in.

1 Like

You’re not invited.

I’ll be there with bells on. And a look of judgement.

1 Like

imagine not coming to this event

i can’t.

1 Like

Promo chance! For one ancient Arcane research learned you can get an additional workshop for free!

Come and join the best TED talk about magic you ever heard.

1 Like

Vaelene my niece, this is pretty good…!

1 Like

Time to return… Mage gang must remain strong…

2 Likes

Mmmmmm, fel

Can’t make it… nooooooooooOOOOOOO

Big ups my fellow PCU shills

1 Like

holy?!!??!? based

1 Like

Cries in Alliance. Salute for more magic RP!

1 Like

Er another super HBM event? Yes…

2 Likes

Time to have a hand on the red side, Kelly…

1 Like

Rubs hands in red side

1 Like

The lectures are scheduled and the floors are booked! The event is starting tomorrow! Bring your character here and let us discuss magic!

1 Like

Yo this is TONIGHT! I am so looking forward to this and you should be too, person reading my post!

3 Likes

3 Likes

THANK YOU to everyone who attended. YOU made the event awesome. The next Tor’dris is going to be even BIGGER and BETTEER! Look forward!

2 Likes

What is this? A second Tor’dris is coming! Horde spellcasters, BE THERE!

4 Likes

Can’t let the elves hog all the magic!

3 Likes

…Well if I don’t look just entirely out of place there I don’t know what. It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening where I got to pester people with academic questions.

I do hope I can catch the next.

1 Like