[H-RP] Wayward Vagrants are hiring

You should meet my blood elf death knight. I tried to go full evil, actual willing Lich King supporter (formerly) and Sylvanas supporter (presently) and I think might have gone a little overboard on the edginess and made her an actual serial killer.

My low level might mean I might take some time to get in on all the events, but such is the life with severe altitis.

1 Like

We’re still looking for a few people who don’t mind getting their hands dirty :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sunglasses: <-- Demon hunter emote

Thank you for letting me… get my hands dirty… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I look forward to getting to know you all better, and perhaps when the political climate allows, gather for something other than battles :blush:

2 Likes

We’re back from Drustvar, more or less unscathed. Looking for some more people to help out with current and future contracts.
Currently contracted to assist the Convocation of Elrendar and the Horde with matters of homeland security.

3 Likes

Come crack some skulls with us for a little coin eh?

1 Like

Yep, we have since returned unharmed and even adopted our very own pet witch, Margie, who we’re sure we will have lots of fun with >:)

Not as much fun as void-elf hunting with the Convocation, however. Check them out, too! [H-RP] The Convocation of Elrendar is Recruiting

1 Like

Thank you for the interesting and educational lesson last night. I think it will improve my odds whenever I need to fight non-demons.

I went and got those tabards after the lesson, so I can represent when appropriate.

2 Likes

Beginning in July we’re exploring new and exciting dimensions to our RP combat, to allow for more personal flare!
But it’s not all about fighting, of course. The bar at the base is never going to run dry as long as Aiyvah is the boss.
But it’s not all about the drinking, either… I also heard we have a large shipment of green apples waiting to be eaten! Or turned into pie, perhaps?
But we’re more used to cooking up mysterious drugs in our lab than baking pies, though apple pie probably tastes better…

1 Like

Insert cute comment here.

but yeah we have fun and stuff. come hang out!

2 Likes

Drugs? What drugs? I have no idea what you’re talking about! :eyes:

… And if I did, said drugs would taste delicious!

1 Like

Cake! She means the cake!

1 Like

Yes, the mysterious cake we were cooking in our lab…
There were two healers present, I’m sure any drugs cooked up there would be totally legit. wink

1 Like

Healers were present in case someone ate too much delicious cake and got a tummy ache. Because of too much cake.

1 Like

Compiled some snapshots of our most recent (and some of my most favourite) adventures with the Vagrants & Company! Definitely some more to come. Watch this space :sunglasses: (remove the spaces from the link provided, however!)

https:// imgur. com /a/RrhTif5

3 Likes

Oh, always so fun to see screenshots from others adventures!

I really like the angle and pose on this one, well caught! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a personal favourite, ngl :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah! We in the Vagrants have R E A L W H O L E S O M E H O U R S on all the time!
Come on and say hai! :smiley:

2 Likes

W H O L E S O M E A S F U C K

… but i’d still fire you into uranus.

1 Like

Just the other day our base was attacked by a cannon-shooting group of trained fighters, and very soon we’re going off to Northrend on a little campaign… I hope the place will still be standing when we come back!

2 Likes

The Vagrants are back in town! ~

https:// imgur. com/a/ fBmzcrM

2 Likes