[H] <Scarlet> 2Day raiding guild- CE Aim

Hello and thank you for being interested!

is a 2D raiding guild
Thursday and Sunday from 19:45-23:00 Server time

Our goal is to make a CE raid roster, but will go about it in a different approach.
Our Raid leader has close to 8years experience leading guilds to mixed results, from 6/8M in 2months to 10/11M and gotten hard stuck after 3months, and 12/12M.

What are we looking for?
Atm we are recruiting everything, our raid leader is very capable of sorting out most rosters. That does include a group of friends that play 3 tanks or if you are a lonely Feral druid, a sneaky Survival hunter or a Dank Sub rogue, there is a place for you here. And it’s only the bench if you’re a terrible player <3

What do I expect from our Raiders?
-A working Microphone IF the encounter requires it, check high tinker Mekkatorque Mythic for example. If such encounters doesn’t exist, I am perfectly fine with people not using mic given they listen to when they need to do mechanics
-Capable of reading discord and checking it daily. Discord is where we deliver all of our information regarding rosters, plans, current predicaments and jokes
-Preparation, mainly (Potions, Flasks, Enchants, and Simming your own character (Either yourself or asking for help to get this done))
-Positive mentality. Mythic raiding is a team effort, a bad mentality is contagious and can ruin kills if applied consistently. Or break a team from within due to spreading frustration
-Stable internet
-Capable of informing your Raid leader in advance if someone happens or you cannot attend raid. (Having discord on your phone makes this req. a joke)

That’s it, we don’t ask for much. But what we ask for is of importance for us. Most things can be worked out or amended, and if you have a unique situation it can alwasy be talked thru <3

If you just look for a guild without going to deep into it, you can stop reading here and apply by talking to our RL
Kobaloi#2130 Btag
Tisok#5788 Discord

Some Philosophy regarding the guild:
This tier we have chosen to approach it in a more scaling maner. We intend to form a roster and slowly build it up, and have people improve over the tier and get better. And give those that are already excelling in the tier a chance to gear char #1,2,3 and even upto 5 if they wanna be that crazy for our Mythic progression.

For the last couple of years we’ve done heroic for ~6weeks then moved onto hard mythic progression. This time around I intend on farming heroic for 8+ weeks and focus more on developing our Mythic roster. The higher item pieces will be gained from M+ weekly vault rather than farming the first 1-4 bosses 3-5times.
This does mean that our start will be more laid back and people can focus on M+, Arena and other content / other game and double down on Mythic progression when their characters are more decked out

Scarlet is still actively looking for new blood!

Currently we’re headhunting a healer, or a healer/dps hybrid player
aswell as Dps players, be it melee or ranged players we’d gladly take you on <3

With Corthia unlucked I hope you have fun, if you’re looking for a raiding guild for 9.1 Scarlet as still actively recruiting. With desires for Hunter, Rogue, Mage, Druids and Priest dps players. But any players are welcome, less so for tanks. But you can play dps and tank m+ :wink:

At this point, I’ll use this thread here to keep my monologue going <3

Scarlet has Cleared normal, without a hunter so no bows were given :frowning:
and are currently 5/10Heroic with our 2Day schedule, we’ve currently had many rerollers so keys and gearing up has been our focus-

As the tier begun we’ve realized we desire Boomies, many boomies. Boomies are good :expressionless: outside of that we are actively seeking a tank + 1-2 healer for our raid team. What class you play doesn’t matter to us, but the posibility to play multi classes down the line is appealing. Obviously the raid team will gear your 2nd char, as a tank player. Healer player or if you are a dps player <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.