[H]Semi casual looking for new home-Twisting nether

Hey guys. i am very active player looking for a friendly and social guild. At the moment i am focused on leveling alts and just casually clearing content, but looking forward to tackling heroic raids or higher end m+ keys once my schedule clears up.

Misk#1528

1 Like

Hello, there!

If you’re looking for somewhere nice to chill with people… Battle Scars is a semi-casual community-oriented Guild based on EU - Twisting Nether (Horde), mainly focusing on M+ and raiding. We do all sorts of other things, too, when the mood strikes, as long as we have fun: leveling together, achievement hunting, the occasional PVP…

Battle Scars has existed since 2017 and was created during Nighthold progress. We managed first wing Mythic progress/experience until Battle for Azeroth… until several of our active raiders decided to take a break, forcing the Guild to PuG for most of our runs. We are actively recruiting more people for our roster in hopes to revive our raid team and hit back harder than ever, when 8.2 comes live.

As a leadership, we all accept that real-life commitments sometimes have to take precedence. We try to be as all-inclusive as possible, within reason, and leave room for people to make some mistakes, as long as we see dedication to the raid team and a genuine interest in wanting to improve as part of our team and as an individual player also. We look for solutions if work/school or family life impedes on gametime and makes 100% raid attendance hard.

There’s more than enough room for people who just like to hang with a community or who aren’t raid-ready yet. In fact, most of us don’t currently raid. :slight_smile:

We will gladly answer any and all questions that you may have.

If I’m not mistaken, I’ve added you on Battlenet. :slight_smile: