[H] Shadowland Slayers, Raid2x2h/M+

Greetings reader.

Allow me to introduce myself first. I started playing WoW on the closed US beta and since then have been playing the game. I started to grow into it later on and did mythic raid content.

While I love mythic raiding, life itself caught up to me and I can no longer put in the hours to do so.
This gave me the idea to try and find something that was closer to my needs/wants. A 2 hour raid guild 2x a week 19:00-21:00 Thursdays and Sundays. Sadly, there are none that I can find and so here we are! People can always continue after 21:00 on Sundays if they want but it is NOT mandatory.

Why a community? Well personally I do not want to leave my guild, since there is no point to. There are no other guilds with these kind of raid hours, so I decided to make my own little community!

I am looking for people of skill who can do Heroic and later on some early bosses for mythic when it is released cross realm.

So if you would like to join in, start something for the next few years, lets get together and work this out!

Currently are 10/10N 9/10 HC

• :shield: Tanks: None Unless OS SPEC
  • :rescue_worker_helmet: Healers: ALL
  • :crossed_swords: DPS: All

Hope to see you soon!

Link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/GRR02qSp7p?region=EU&faction=Horde

The launch date is close, if you are interested add me on Bnet and we can talk!
JinShepard#2165

Heya, I’m in the same position except not only can I not find a guild that is fairly casual but with speedy progress, but I’m always a main tank [Guardian dru]. There are so many tanks finding a guild is just impossible … So I’m trying my luck with communities. Seen your post, added you to my battle.net. I’m a main tank with a few years of heroic raid leading experience under my belt as well, so can help with that until you find a solid RL. Got an offspec heal as well though highly prefer to Tank since been doing it since Wrath pretty much x3.

Cheers.

p.s: totally didnt post that reply with the wrong character selected xD.

1 Like

We are well under way in our progress but we could use more dps and healers!

We are now 6/10, our team is starting to form, we would love a elemental shaman and balanced druid to be added to our roster, however, any talented player can of course join our team!

We are now 9/10, progress is steady, but is slowed down by the fact we still have to fill up our raid with a few pugs.

We could really use 1-3 healers ( 1 with off spec would be amazing ) and a few dps one with OS tank. Join our friendly and chilled team!