[H] [Shazzrah] <Valhall> recruiting - all classes/roles!

< Valhall > are an established guild on Shazzrah-Horde who are looking for new members to join our ranks and raiding teams for current and future content in World of Warcraft Classic, The Burning Crusade and beyond!

The guild has been formed by a group of close friends since the start of World of Warcraft Classic, and have engaged with all content the game has to offer, including significant progress in AQ40 and Naxxramas.

We are now looking to expand our raid team for the coming months of content, with a view of having a 40-man roster for progress raids in Serpentshire Cavern and Tempest Keep!

We raid 25-man contact (SSC/TK) on Wednesdays and Sundays - starting at 20:00 Server Time! We also do off-raids (Kara, Gruul and Mag) on Fridays for raiders and alts if interested :slight_smile:

We are currently recruiting ALL CLASSES/ROLES to join our raid roster – with the below list showing the critical spots we currently require;

- Paladin (DPS/Healer)
- Shaman (DPS/Healer)
- Druid (DPS/Healer)
- Hunter
- Priest (DPS)

If you are interested in joining our great team of players, please contact Solchaser (Skychaser#2398) for more information. Join us in glory and honour!

It gladdens me to know that Odin makes ready the benches for a banquet. Soon we shall be drinking ale from the curved horns. The champion who comes into Odin’s dwelling does not lament his death. I shall not enter his hall with words of fear upon my lips. The Æsir will welcome me. Death comes without lamenting… Eager am I to depart. The Valkyries summon me home, those whom Odin sends for me from the halls of the Lord of Hosts. Gladly shall I drink ale in the high-seat with the Æsir. The days of my life are ended. I laugh as I die – Ragnar Lodbrok

2 Likes

Bump post!

Bump post!

Bump post!

Bump post!

Pump bost!

Bump post!

Bump post!

Bump post!

Bump post!

Bump post!

Bump post!

Pump bost!

Are you recruiting rogues?

Any need for an Elemental Shaman?

1 Like

Hi Zhad - thanks for your post! Sadly, we currently have 3 active rogues and aren’t look for any further rogues at this time. Thanks again for your interest and good luck moving forward!

Hi Garakk - thanks for your response! We could definitely look at accomodating another elemental shaman - we currently have one raiding elemental shaman but can fit another - if you add me on Battle Net using the ID in the post, we can have a chat. Thanks again!

1 Like

Bump post!

Bump post!

Bump post!