[H] <Shrike> Have Returned for Classic

So it was decided for Classic WoW that Shrike the renowned guild from Defias Brotherhood would reform to take on the challenges that Classic World of Warcraft has to offer. We have gone way back in time to our original roots where we started out as Horde. Saa has returned to lead the guild with the original officers from back in the day and also returning are some of the original veterans of the guild we now have a great foundation to build on.

We have remained in the shadows since launch, while reaching out to old members to once again join the fight which has gone very well currently our member base is around thirty.

So what is Shrike main aim for Classic you may ask and that answer is simple PVP/Wpvp, we have always focused on PVP as a guild and that will not change for classic we are looking towards very high rankings from phase two and onward but we also will be focusing on end game raids this time and this is why we are actively recruiting all classes at the moment which over time will change.

As for recruitment we are not aiming for mass numbers we are not that type of guild we have always striven to get quality over quantity our key factors we are looking for in people is class knowledge, Team work, Activity and what function you could bring to the guild. Some of us have been playing with each other for over 7 years we are more than a guild but a band of brothers and now we are extending our hand to bring more people into this circle.

So if PVP and end game content and working as a team is your thing then get in touch with myself i will be handling recruitment but you can speak to any member or officer ingame (although most will direct you to me anyway) for more information.

Its time to get involved because “GOD WILLS IT”

Contact info:
Hallane#2261 B-net
Hallane#0088 Discord

I’ll keep an eye out for you guys…traitors!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the bump Shiv.

We are now currently recruiting for Phase 2 for WPVP with most of us reaching level 60 and some are very close , we are looking towards end game high ranking PVP with new phases and battlegrounds coming into play. We are still looking towards end game content regarding raids but mostly focusing on high ranking PVP.

Also on a side note i see alliance are ripe for the taking judging by the forums the HK farming in phase 2 will be glorious.

GOD WILLS IT !!!

wasnt it sporeggar ally guild?