[h] <sins> 8/9 m - lfm DPS - Semi-Hardcore

In need of 1 Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, Warlock and balance Druid.

Please add me on bluku#2821 for a chat!

We are still on the look out for exceptional players to join us in the up coming raid - Please add me on bluku#2821 for more info.

We are Looking for Restoration Druid and Restoration Shaman for the up coming tier!

We are wanting players who can be active throughout this next tier!

Please PM me on Bluku#2821 for a chat!

Bump - still looking for a warlock/resto druid and resto shaman for the next tier!

Add me on bluku#2821 for a chat!

Bump for the healing incoming

Bump for 8,1,5.

Bump for more friendly people

Post have been updated with what we are searching for

Still hunting a few members

On the lookout for Warlocks and other great recruits

We are looking for Warlocks to join us for the upcoming tier to push for CE! If you have what it takes please add me on bluku#2821.

If your class is not listed please do feel free to add me for a chat!

Regards,

Bluku

We are recruiting all exceptional players of any role or class - We are at a solid roster point as we go into this next tier. However if you feel you have what it takes please don’t hesistate to contact us.

Bluku#2821

LF Resto Shaman, Warlock and Disc Priest - Please add me on bluku#2821

Warlock position is now filled.

Looking for a Disc / Holy priest, Mage and Resto Druid

Please contact me at #bluku2821

Recruitment is updated, please add me on bluku#2821.

Looking for 1 Mage and 1 Resto Druid for Mythic Progress - Please add me on bluku#2821

LF for 1 x Retribution Palain, 1 x Hunter, 1 x Elemental Shaman and 1 x Resto Shaman.

We are looking for individuals that have strong raiding experience in previous tiers or this current tier. We are not looking to gear players up, we want players who can jump into the progression fun with us!

is now looking for 1 Hunter and Ele Shaman to progress into Mythic further with us!

Conclave down, onto Rasta now!

We are currently looking for 1 Warlock and either 1 x MW/ Resto Sham / Holy/Disc Priest.

King Rasta defeated!

High Tinker with 10 pulls is on 30%.

Still looking for Warlocks/Mages/Balance Druids.

Any other strong candidates please do add me on bluku#2821