[h] <sins> 8/9M- lfm DPS- semi hardcore

Greetings all,

<SINS> is a mature (18+) EU guild consisting of a number of players from all walks of life and coming from all different expansions (Vanilla - BFA) that have a broad raiding experience with the goal of progressing quickly through Mythic content in BFA.

Current Raid Progress
8/9 M - working on Jaina!

We are currently recruiting the following classes to be part of our Mythic push roster (Including Mythic + outside of raiding)

If you are interested to start with a guild in Mythic raiding then look no further, this is the guild for you!

Recruitment

1 x Warlock 1 x Mage 1 x Shadow Priest 1 x Balance Druid 1 x Elemental Shaman 1 x Resto Shaman

When does <SINS> Raid

-Monday - 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
-Wednesday - 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
-Thursday - 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST

We have a secondary group / mixed with mains on a Sunday 19:00 ST, we may also use this day for progress, depending on the situation.

What can you expect from <SINS>

-Great atmosphere when raiding with decisive actions taking place (Quick pulls, no pointless idling if the RL team has nothing they need to discuss)
-Mature team players, we are not interested in whether you are the best personally, we are interested in whether you can play as a team.
-Self-sufficient players aka good class knowledge
-Strong leadership team - (All players feel as if they can talk to our leadership team and discuss any subject)
-We log every boss kill, we analyse logs and help players perform better where we can. However at the end of the day it is down to you to take accountability of your class.
-Lastly, we preach fun, you pay to play for fun and enjoyment. That is us!

If you want to get in touch, please contact the following:

-Bluku#2821
-reelentless#2411
-Baand#2963

Thanks all for your time.
Balance Druid here. The class is not listed but are you interested in druids?
18/09/2018 13:29Posted by Trolination
Balance Druid here. The class is not listed but are you interested in druids?

Let's chat in game or bnet later this afternoon!
Sure, I'm on work, so afternoon sounds good. My bnet is haun7ed#2812
I know Mage is not listed but if you are interested i will be happy to join. 8/8 on normal and heroic
18/09/2018 16:35Posted by Aimoss
I know Mage is not listed but if you are interested i will be happy to join. 8/8 on normal and heroic

Give me an add on Bnet: bluku#2821
Still in search of exceptional players, wanting to push into Mythic raiding!
If you are a Hunter / Holy Pally - get in contact with me: bluku#2821.

If your class is not listed above, please get in touch with me. We take any player who feels they are an exceptional benefit to our raid team.
Still searching for the above please contact: bluku#2821
At work right now,
Can I contact you tonight?
My bnet is Sayton#2946
20/09/2018 10:57Posted by Peckley
At work right now,
Can I contact you tonight?
My bnet is Sayton#2946

Of course please get in touch.
Updated requirements of what we are looking for.

If you are a holy paladin or Deathknight please get in touch.

All other classes feel free to contact me if you feel you are exceptional and can provide logs. I'd be interested in a Mage/Warlock/R Druid if the right candidate came along.

Give me a chat on bluku#2821
Updated recruitment: looking for exceptional players to go into Mythic with, please contact me bluku#2821
We are still looking for the following classes:

1xDPS Warrior - High Prio
1xDPS Monk - High Prio

Please PM me for a chat - bluku#2821
We now also have room for 1 Good Resto Shaman - please get in touch with me bluku#2821
I've been raid leading and PUGed 8/8 N 8/8 HC and was looking for a mythic raiding guild on Kazzak.

This is my RL on Ghuun HC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmIbGRJUBNw&t=3s

let me know if you guys need a DH - 366 iLvl
Hi

Are you interested in a 362 ilvl 25+ old Rogue?

I've raided on and off since beginning of WoTLK and always tried to push hardmodes/heroic/mythic raids.

I've also cleared Heroic Uldir and looking to progress into Mythic.

We can maybe talk more via Bnet or Discord, I've added you.
Looking for a MW Monk please add me on bluku#2821 for a chat
Still on the search for a good MW Monk and DPS Monk!

Come be a part of a core progressing into Mythic - If you are not listed above, we still look at exceptional players, wanting to progress further in their raiding careers.

Please PM me on bluku#2821
We are now open for a recruitment of a Rogue/Demon Hunter and WW Monk!

Pm me on bluku#2821