[H][A] Snake Eyes - 11/11H - 9.2 Recruitment

Hello,
Snake Eyes has now survived two tiers, achieving our goal of AotC quite comfortably and we are now looking to fill some spots for people that could not be bothered to return to this wonderfully crafted expansion…

Currently looking for:
Nothing - wtf.
We are a casual guild, the main aim for each tier is AotC and some decent m+ fun times.

We have good banter, and would suit anyone who isn’t going to bring drama and just wants to play the game.

Raid nights are Thursday and Sunday, from 2030 to 2300 server time, because I’m old and set the times to suit myself. It’s a perk.

Thanks to Blizz actually implementing cross faction content, we also have an alliance guild and a community, which means we are able to accept players who love Stormwind more.

If this sounds like your cup of tea, then get in touch with me on either bnet ID Dezzeh#2492 or Discord Dez#7975, or with our other officer, on bnet partscottish#2866.

Bumping that need for a healer

Hey, I am returning to the game, I havent really played since 9.0, but am willing to do the legwork to get caught up.

I play resto druid as my main.

1 Like

Another bump yeah, could use one more healer with dps off spec

Another bump, have managed to find a couple new recruits so we’re keen to get back to raiding!

Currently full on raiders, which will no doubt change after the first couple of weeks

Looking for an M+ tank that’s happy to dps in raids!

Still need that M+ tank!

Might as well update, we finished up normal and have taken out first step in to HC, proper progress will begin next raid.
We’re not really looking to add to the raid roster at the moment, but happy to take active socials

Quick update after we slacked off for two weeks after Easter.
Comfortably sitting at 7/11 HC and could do with a couple more fresh faces

Small bump, obvs we’re in the mid patch lull again but am still hopeful there are people out there still wanting to raid!

Update, Anduin got downed so you know, were sort of ok at the game

Would absolutely love a DK and a couple ranged DPS, anybody out there?

Small bump cos we killed Lords

Bumping for new boss kill

Got Jailer HC last night so our goals for this patch have again been met, going to start actively recruiting next reset as I expect a few people to let their subs drop until .2.5 now.

Right then, we managed to fill a raid after curve so thats good. That said, I could use a new healer and range dps, a mage would be super nice.
Also some brown love in the form of a warrior might be good.

In light of it being patch week next week, am also open to adding community members (we have an alliance guild too) to our raids

Little bump cos I still want more players to continue raiding up till s4

Dear SIr,

I play a Lock main and my friend plays warrior main.

We have returned to WoW after a hiatus which started after Patch 8.1 of BfA. We raided HC Uldir and we have ahead of the curve for it.

We have both adults in our late 20’s.

Please advise if you are open to having a warlock and a warrior DPS join your raid roster.

Yours faithfully,
Mcdotlands.