[H] Stellar drifters, a guild aiming for fun and personal growth is looking for raiders! Update: LF Tank!

[Stellar Drifters] Is a guild that provides a fun and friendly enviorment for people of all levels of skill and experience. We have a variety of activities depending on what our members feel like doing. This includes: raids, mythic+, transmog runs, the occasional pvp content and sometimes special events like a screenshot contest or transmog competitions. We have a large focus on helping our members grow to their full potential and we have various ways of helping you do so. We primarily make use of our discord server for this, providing support and tutoring channels. As well of channels with useful bots, links to important websites and all kinds of things to help out our members.

Our raiding information:
Our raiding days are every wednesday and sunday, we assemble at 19:30-19:45 and we raid heroic from 20:00 until 22:30. We only have special demands for tanks and healers, and we ask these roles to have a high attendance rate. We’re currently looking for all roles, and if you’d like to know more feel free to message me.

What do we offer?
Outside of a fun, social and friendly environment we offer various things based on your level of experience

• For new players:
    Assistance in finding your way around the game. We have support channels in our discord server to help tutor and assist new player, and answer their questions. These channels also contain pins with useful texts like a list of abbreviations to help find your way around the basic MMORPG terms.

• For experienced players:
    Help in improving yourself in whatever way you feel lacking. Feel like your dps isn’t enough? Let us help analyze and help you improve. Want to try out a new role? Ask one of our veteran players to teach you the ropes. Don’t be afraid to let us help you, there is no shame in trying to be the best player you can!

• For veterans:
    If you’re really skilled and experienced, the only thing we can offer you is a chance to pass down your knowledge. Teach new and experienced players the way around WoW and it’s numerous nuances. Watch people grow as a player and finally pull off that one very difficult thing they’ve been trying to do for a while! You’ll see it’s a worthwhile experience.

If you’re looking for a family to have fun and progress with feel free to message me:
character: Valanis-Kazzak
Battletag: Sentinel#22626
Discord: Kean#2008

For specific information about raiding message our raid leader:
Charactername: Zÿdi-Twilights Hammer
Battletag: Gyhlen#21569

For more general information, or to join our guild message one of our officers:
Charactername: Syldana-Kazzak
Battletag: Leroy-chan#2309
Discord: AwsomeDside#2309

Or:
Discord: Fredris#2835

Or:
Charactername: Azurya-Kazzak

Does the guild do m+?

Hey Fetdanna,

We have a lot of people running M+ and are planning on making dedicated m+ teams/days

Cheers,
Syldana

Hey :wave:

Have you manage to get a raid team together since the original post? What day(s) do you raid? :smile: I’m quite keen to get back into raiding and am definitely keen for pushing Mythic+ and learning more about that element of the game.

Hey Subsader! We’ve formed a raiding team in the meanwhile but we’re not full yet so new players are always welcome. We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 22:00 (assembling at 19:45 max) and the raids end at 22:30.

Feel free to add my battletag or send me a friend request on discord so we can discuss it some more!

Thanks for the quick reply, I presume you mean you raid from 20:00 (grouping at 19:45) until 22:30, otherwise that’d be a very short raid, and a very long assembling!

Sure I’ll add you tonight :smiley:

Oh right! That was of course a typo, we raid from 20:00 until 22:30!

Update:
We’re still accepting all roles and classes, but due to circumstances one of our tanks is forced to step down.
We’re now in dire need of a tank! Our demands aren’t harsh but we do have a couple: (note these demands only apply to the tank spot, for more information message me)

• The tank can have a high attendance rate
  • They love tanking the most out of any role, enjoying our raids is the most important to us, so we’d prefer someone with a passion for tanking!
  • They have at least 420 item level

If you’re interested in tanking for us, or you’d like more information please send me a message!
character: Valanis-Kazzak
Battletag: Sentinel#22626
Discord: Kean#2008

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.