[H] Stormscale <WARMONGER> PvP Guild LF RBG Players

Hello everyone and thank you for reading this post. We are looking to revitalize our RBG team by recruiting skilled and dedicated PvP’ers.

I will briefly introduce our guild and then explain which classes we need the most. I will then state some of our general rules for informing the applicants.

INTRODUCTION

WARMONGER is an old school, reputable PvP guild which obtained numerous high-end achievements in various PvP games (WoW, SWTOR, WildStar). The guild returned to being active in early BFA, and recruited very skilled PvP’ers who had at least 2.4 arena rating achievement. Some of these players have achieved Gladiator or Rank 1 in WoW. We then quickly noticed that utilizing different sources for gearing proved to be the most efficient way, and directed some of our focus to forming very efficient M+ and Raiding groups.

With the decline of population in BFA, our guild activity is diminished, and we have decided to revitalize our guild by diversifying into different areas of the game. RBG and Arenas are still our utmost priority.

OUR TEAM COMPOSITION

We know RBG meta shifts and we try to adjust our composition accordingly. However, we also value dedication and passion from our players. Therefore we try to be as flexible as we can, when forming our RBG team.

We have a core group still actively playing, but we definitely need more potential core group candidates to really sustain our performance. Our current active members are Gladiator/HWL level.

The guild ranks will display the player’s dedication level, and it will grant them priority for RBG sessions.

We currently need a dedicated DH Tank, Destruction Warlock, Boomkin. Hunters, Rogues and Resto Druids are also welcome to apply. We require a minimum of 2.4k rating achievement to apply (old 2.2 achievements are also acceptable).

TERMS

We require our members to regularly check calendar events and respect the guild RBG schedule (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday)

We have a friendly but also competitive environment within the guild. However, we do not tolerate any kind of toxic behaviour. We always invest in our members and hope to create an ideal gated community which will seperate itself from the LFG system completely.

Our RBG days are usually: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday.

If you think you have what it takes, please feel free to reply here, you can also whisper Skulm-Stormscale or Vwhisperer-Stormscale or any other WARMONGER member in-game.

PS: We are also open to the idea of recruiting additional classes not stated in the recruitment paragraph. We value dedication and passion above everything else.

Hey Dude!
lf a stable RBG Team and would like to join your guild. I have 2.3 RBG XP (in each Legion Season and in 1st BFA) and can play each specc.
Feel free to add me: Umbra#2877
Cheers
Umbra

Hey,

Added you in-game. Waiting for your confirmation.

Hi,

I know it was a while ago when you made this post but by any chance are you still interested in players?

Returning player here (only 1.7k XP granted but looking to push further now with having more spare time.) I was hoping i could catch you online but spoke with a guildie instead. I would like to chat in game or on disc about potentially joining. Even if its not the main team due to gear or recent exp until you see fit. I have multiple 120s i can play just let me know what you need