[H] <Supercilious> 7/12 M - Recruiting for Shadowlands only

Due to never making it to a full guild group and some people turning inactive, we had to stop actively progressing for now and are taking a break until Shadowlands. Recruitment is still open for anyone interested in the guild for Shadowlands.

Our guild was founded on the 21st May 2020 by a small group of friends, returning to retail WoW after a long time and starting fresh on Draenor.

Over the next three weeks we gathered more like-minded people and cleared all the way through normal and heroic Ny’alotha. Now, a bit over two months later we are 7/12M and still need more people to finish as much as possible.

Times
Wednesday 19:00 - 22:30 server time
Friday 19:00-23:00 server time
Monday 19:00-22:30 server time

What we are looking for
We are currently mostly looking for ranged DPS and a Shadow/Disc priest.

You
…want to be part of building a new guild.
…are excited to do Ny’alotha mythic progression.
…either already have experience with what mythic raiding entails or are willing to invest and commit.
…have a good understanding of at least your class - that includes playing and gearing.
…are either already around ilvl 470, maxed cloak and have (close to) BiS Essences or have the time and knowledge to get to that point quickly.
…do not need to be reminded of bringing consumables, keeping gear in shape etc.
…are respectful to other people.
Then we might want you to play with us.

We
…bring stable, experienced leadership (not from BFA though).
…offer a place to progress through a raid together, even if it has been out for a while.
…are always doing our best to be fair to players.
…do not tolerate toxicity. However, banter is welcome.
…promise to make sure, that we only have capable players in the guild.
Generally, while we do think learning a fight together is very important, we do not believe in the brute force method of just pulling and hoping that things will magically work themselves out, by raiders picking up the slack. We will always go back to the drawing board and refine and min-max our strategies.

If this appeals to You, please add Rebus#21704 and leave me a message or join our discord /bhkdkU9.

Hey, me and my friend ( Resto drood ) are interested but we only do mythic + and just want a solid group of people to do that content with. We have no interest in raiding at least not in bfa.

I’m happy to report, that in our first week of raiding despite fresh and low geared DPS, we managed to clear all of normal Ny’alotha and 3/12 HC.

Hi there,

I am interested in joining your guild. I am a Resto Druid, but can also play Guardian.

I’ve cleared all of normal as healer and tank and 7/12 HC. My ilvl is 466 :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you! Thanks :smiley:

Hello Avivah,

first of all sorry for the late reply.

Unfortunately we both have the tank spots and the Resto druid spot filled currently. Hope you can find something suitable. Good luck!

Mythic here we come

We are now also recruiting:

• Holy / Disc priest
  • MW Monk / Holy Paladin or Restoration Shaman

Getting in solid progress, COME PLAY WITH US - tired of pugs.

The leader is very reflective, I recommend this guild if you are serious about progressing and want a good, mature guild.

6/12 and got the 7th down below 20% on our first few attempts. Still pugging a few slots…

7/12 now. We are still looking mostly for ranged DPS.

any rdps no kappa

recruiting still going

We still recruiting, mostly ranges, please add Rebus#21704 and leave me a message or join our discord /bhkdkU9.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.