[H][SWE]<Braccae Asinae > 8/9M Recruting

Braccae Asinae is a 3 day semi-hardcore raiding guild with swedish and norwegian roots. therefore we are only taking people who can understand swedish and make themself understood in the swedish tounge.

With that said, we have some raiders from norway and one from denmark.

The guild its made up of a group of raiders whom have been raiding together since the start of legion. We have raided together for over a year and have a very active social aspect to the guild as well as the semi-hardcore raiding side.
We are currently looking to expand our raiding roster for upcoming progress in BoD

Progress BFA:

Uldir:
8/8 Mythic CE
8/8 Heroic
8/8 Normal
BoD
8/9 Mythic
9/9 Heroic
9/9 Normal
CoS
2/2 Heroic
Recruiting:

In Need of solid multiclassers aswell as a Disc Priest, Shaman (ele / resto) Hunter , even tho all classes considered!

Applications are made on our discord, link can be find below.

Raiding Schedule:

Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 server time
Optional Monday (Normal/Heroic): 20:00-23:00 server time

We are aiming for our second Cutting Edge now in Bod, with that said you need have a mindset and a gamesense to be a part of that goal.

Social:

As we were originally a casual guild we do like to keep our social side active and do try to incorporate our members and friends into our normal/heroic farm runs and would sometimes look at the socials for recruitment into our mythic team (our members and socials are a group of semi-hardcore players who dont have the time for raiding, all pushing high scores in m+ etc). So if you are looking for a strong raiding guild, we can offer you a great progress team with a strong mindset for upcoming progress.

Bnet: Virvel#21786
Discord: discord.gg/NTeZMy5

Still in need of good ppl! Looking for Disc priest, Resto druid, hunter, DK. If u play any other class do contact me also!

Hello! I’m a swedish 24 year old guy who is looking for a solid and nice guild to join as a social. I’m sadly not a good option for progression raiding since i work at a hospital and my working hours is really all over the place. If you are recruting social members that can fill in farm runs and m+ i would be honored to join you guys.
I play a warlock with 9/9 normal and 6/9 HC BOD.

Thx for taking time and reading this

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.