[H] Tank/Heal Druid Service

Hi there,

To any guild(s) who may sometimes find themselves in need of a little help, at times where you own might not be able to provide the needed personnel, I offer my service as a Tank/Heal (0/30/21), yes I’m primarily tank with off-healing. My own guild does plan on raiding in due time but isn’t quite ready for it for the time being.
I’m attuned for all presently available raids; Molten Core and Onyxia.

I’m professions are Elemental Leatherworking and Skinning 310 (Finkle’s skinner) - haven’t had the need to get the +5 skinning enchant on gloves just yet, I do have or can easily get mats.

- No, I’m not looking to leave my current guild and join a new one. :sunglasses:

I primarily offer my services as a way to gain reputation with Hydraxian Waterlords and does not expect to be given loot, however in the spirit of continued use of my service I do of course welcome any loot that you can spare, this mostly apply to healing gear. :wink:

I would appreciate it if you could please contact me 2-3 days in advance, so I can check my calendar, although it’s highly probable that I’m available. If I’m not online send me a mail.
I’m available for raids during:

• 20.00 - 23.00 (CET)

Cheers
Driu

Calendar Schedule (availability):

• Week 41/42: Available
  • Week 42/43: Unavailable
  • Week 43/44: Available
  • Week 44/45: Available
  • Week 45/46: Available